Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 Weeks Out

mydawgs said:

Mydawgs, You look freaking amazing!!!
Your quads are awesome!! You worked really hard and deserve your placing.
I also see what you meant about the other competitor. She's huge, goddness.. I guess judges like BIG for first place. Oh well!

thandie said:
Mydawgs, You look freaking amazing!!!
Your quads are awesome!! You worked really hard and deserve your placing.
I also see what you meant about the other competitor. She's huge, goddness.. I guess judges like BIG for first place. Oh well!

Thanks Girl....I just felt she was all upper body. She had great legs for Figure...but no sweep. She never posed to the front always to the side...she was very smart, always posed to her strength, I give her props for that!!!

Hope to do better on the 12th...probably get my butt kicked LOL..I am tired.

mydawgs said:
Thanks Girl....I just felt she was all upper body. She had great legs for Figure...but no sweep. She never posed to the front always to the side...she was very smart, always posed to her strength, I give her props for that!!!

Hope to do better on the 12th...probably get my butt kicked LOL..I am tired.

Wow, that's pretty close for a show, but you'll do great; you look amazing!
Sorry I can't be there for you in NJ. My daughter is coming to NY from the 10th to the 15th.
My next show is Naturalmania in September and probably Worlds in November. I need to get a bit of size. I hope these two months will do that for me..

thandie said:
Wow, that's pretty close for a show, but you'll do great; you look amazing!
Sorry I can't be there for you in NJ. My daughter is coming to NY from the 10th to the 15th.
My next show is Naturalmania in September and probably Worlds in November. I need to get a bit of size. I hope these two months will do that for me..

Girl you have perfect proportion....you are the definition of what they say they want, you will do well!!!! I love your definition and beauty, you win in my book!

Mydawgs, I'm a bit late, but want to wish you the best on your comp today. I know you'll kill the all!!
Bring pictures!!

Thanks Thandie...long day!!!!

I won the Masters, the LWs and was defeated by the MW for the Overall. It was a good loss, she was tough, and we were neck and neck. For her being the "home gym" competitor I had way more crowd appeal. So for turning 49 yesterday, I gave that youngster a run for her money and that is OK by me. I will see her again I'm sure...and perhaps in a more nuetral arena...heh heh

Will post the pics from Philly and this one when I get them. For now here is a good one my husband took after Pre Judge....it was hot and I needed a rest GURL!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0213.jpg

Top Bottom