Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 Weeks Out

Yes, feed yourself.

I have posted some things on leptin and re-feeds.

I do think it is important to eat above dieting/maintainance everynow and then to keep your metabolism in high gear.

Really, our bodies protect against starvation, not against getting fat.

I'm pretty tight, throwin a few more keytones than normal..but a little food like Tatyana says will cure that. I talked with my posing coach today, she said to chill after wednesday on the legs...they are very tight but the definition is smooth on the cuts. She said relief from the cardio with the food should sharpen them up. Been posing and doing my routine...lord I think that is harder than cardio!

Well haedin for some sleep. 4 am comes fast!

Night all!

mydawgs said:
Just got back from my friends - Stacys (Fitness Pro). She said we had limited results. Here is why. I was still pulling carbs last night. Water loading - dead on, decarbing - dead on, loading - like spittin into the wind!

So after doubling my carb intake on thursday and fri...I ate a huge steak and yam, this morning I ate a cheeseburger, 1.5 hrs later 3 rice cakes with cinnabun topping, 1.5 hrs later rice cake again, 20 min later 1/2 box of mike and ike, 1 capsule of niacin....and I was lookin good for about 2 hrs!!!! Then tightened right back up again. Stacy said I have been in this condition for such a long time that my metabolism is ZONING big time. No working out today and I am supposed to have a cheat day...not cheat meal, cheat day. Well hell having real sugar in my coffee is a cheat....

Here I am: (at least for a few hrs)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0138.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0152.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0146.jpg

My camera ran out of charge and my friend had a hard time taking clear pics..

Hopefully the cheat day will shock my metabolism so I can dezone a little and train it to be more accepting of carbs quicker....

So I can eat anything I want today....suggestions??? Seriously I am thinkinga PB&J and feelin guilty about that HA

Wow, fantastic!

Well 6 days to go and I have to say, I kicked my own a** today. Feeling the strain a bit. My right knee is pretty tight. I think I have been lean for too long. I am so tempted to do another show on the 12th of July but this old body is starting to complain...LOL

I will get some pics up tomorrow, I am going to see my trainer at 9 am for the take off inspection! I feel really tight and I like the way I am looking. Not looking forward to the "rest after wednesday" bit. It makes me crazy to not work out, but if I want to carb up efficiently I have to chill.

Posing and running through my routine today left me spent and shakey. I should have done this pre lifting/cardio...but tryin to sqeak out as much BF before next Saturday. Tomorrow starts the water loading...love 2 gallons of distilled...yea right. I have been doing a gallon a day to get my body used to whats about to come.

Incidently, start sending some good vibes to my friend and trainer Stacy Simons as she readys for the Olympia...she is DA BOMB!!!!!! No one does fitness like this girl and the back from hell, and on top of all that talent she is just down right a sweetie!!!!!

Thandie I hope you are hangin tough, I absolutely love your look. Are you craving sugar these days, because I sure am. I wonder what this means....I dream about home made shmores, Lord I could gobble one of them up RIGHT NOW!

Tatyana hope you are doing well too....can't wait to see that body ready for the stage, you know you are FINE!!!!!

Well time to kick my feet up and chill on the sofa until my next meal....then off to the store for some HMB, runnin low.

Happy training all....wish me luck as I start the decarb tomorrow, cutting starchy carbs from all meals but 1 and 2. Pray that the carb loading is quick and efficient...I will be!

Happy training all.

Good luck!

mydawgs said:
Well 6 days to go and I have to say, I kicked my own a** today. Feeling the strain a bit. My right knee is pretty tight. I think I have been lean for too long. I am so tempted to another show on the 12th of July but this old body is starting to complain...LOL

I will get some pics up tomorrow, I am going to see my trainer at 9 am for the take off inspection! I feel really tight and I like the way I am looking. Not looking forward to the "rest after wednesday" bit. It makes me crazy to not work out, but if I want to carb up efficiently I have to chill.

Posing and running through my routine today left me spent and shakey. I should have done this pre lifting/cardio...but tryin to sqeak out as much BF before next Saturday. Tomorrow starts the water loading...love 2 gallons of distilled...yea right. I have been doing a gallon a day to get my body used to whats about to come.

Incidently, start sending some good vibes to my friend and trainer Stacy Simons as she readys for the Olympia...she is DA BOMB!!!!!! No one does fitness like this girl and the back from hell, and on top of all that talent she is just down right a sweetie!!!!!

Thandie I hope you are hangin tough, I absolutely love your look. Are you craving sugar these days, because I sure am. I wonder what this means....I dream about home made shmores, Lord I could gobble one of them up RIGHT NOW!

Tatyana hope you are doing well too....can't wait to see that body ready for the stage, you know you are FINE!!!!!

Well time to kick my feet up and chill on the sofa until my next meal....then off to the store for some HMB, runnin low.

Happy training all....wish me luck as I start the decarb tomorrow, cutting starchy carbs from all meals but 1 and 2. Pray that the carb loading is quick and efficient...I will be!

Happy training all.

mydawgs said:
Well 6 days to go and I have to say, I kicked my own a** today. Feeling the strain a bit. My right knee is pretty tight. I think I have been lean for too long. I am so tempted to do another show on the 12th of July but this old body is starting to complain...LOL

Happy training all.

Can't wait to see new pictures of you. You must be rocking!!!
You are absolutely right; I am craving sugar like mad. Keep thinking about Medjool dates and other sweet things. That's going to be the first thing I'll eat after comp.
I'm struggling with 1.5g of water. I can easy do 1g, but 1.5g is tough.

What do you eat on contest day? My nutritionist has me on lots of chicken, brown rice, sweet potato, salad, rice cake & peanut butter. Then, if & when I need it; Pizza, muffin, gatorate and lots of water.

looking forward to your pics...

Last edited:
thandie said:
Can't wait to see new pictures of you. You must be rocking!!!
You are absolutely right; I am craving sugar like mad. Keep thinking about Medjool dates and other sweet things. That's going to be the first thing I'll eat after comp.
I'm struggling with 1.5g of water. I can easy do 1g, but 1.5g is tough.

What do you eat on contest day? My nutritionist has me on lots of chicken, brown rice, sweet potato, salad, rice cake & peanut butter. Then, if & when I need it; Pizza, muffin, gatorate and lots of water.

looking forward to your pics...

My first meal on contest day is a steak, red potato and aspargus.

Then after that every two hrs chicken, rice cakes and strawberry preserves - (1 niacin - only once - not sure when, any one have suggestions?)

Right before stage 3 rc & strawb, 1T honey and 2 oz red wine

After pre - judge cheesebuger no bread

Stacy was very happy with me - wish I was as happy.....looking too often I suppose

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0186.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0188.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0187.jpg

Good grief I hate distilled water....;)

My face is trying not to say...I have to pee...LOL

ripped!

mydawgs said:
My first meal on contest day is a steak, red potato and aspargus.

Then after that every two hrs chicken, rice cakes and strawberry preserves - (1 niacin - only once - not sure when, any one have suggestions?)

Right before stage 3 rc & strawb, 1T honey and 2 oz red wine

After pre - judge cheesebuger no bread

Stacy was very happy with me - wish I was as happy.....looking too often I suppose

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0186.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0188.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0187.jpg

Good grief I hate distilled water....;)

My face is trying not to say...I have to pee...LOL

GUARDIAN said:

Hey you, thanks to that little tip you gave me on the tear drop, that was the first thing Stacy noticed!!!! They arn't as killer as yours but a huge improvement from the last show. Once I dump the water and carb up I might be junior GUARDIAN material!!!! Thank you so much...you are awesome!

Top Bottom