Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 Weeks Out

mydawgs

OK, you will have to forgive me if I do not journel well..but I will try and ya all can tell me what I am excluding, then I will add it.

I am on 6 meals a day. First meal is egg whites and 3/4 cup OM with 1 oz almonds. All that follow alternate chicken and fish (4 oz) - 1/2 cup cous cous or yam, and 1 cup of GB or asparagus or spinich. I do a post WO shake with 1 scoop Isopure. I am currently on HMB 3x per day, CLA 3x per day, glutamine in my shake and normal vitamin regime. I am on a gallon of water per day and my treat at night is a grapefruit w/ equal. I exclude the starch meal 6.

I did the MET on 4/12 and I am currently at 125 lbs. I am a little tighter now than I was pre MET I think because I never really left the diet. I basically look the same now as I did the morning before the MET.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/IMG_9000.jpg

Now I have been tanning because I missed on my color at the MET for pre-judging, so I'm not going to make that mistake again. (I am not as dark as in this pic). I will work on getting some pics - I just have not had time.

Any way I am doing 3 days of hamstring post 45 min cardio 3 sets high reps to keep them popped. I have added 2 days of deep front sqats (185 lbs) 15 reps - 3 sets and light leg presses (200 lbs) for same reps and sets to sharpen the separation between my glutes and hamstrings. These are sets I am doing for the first three days in addition to my normal body parts...looking for improved definition at the show.

I work each body part once a week. I do three sets heavy and one at strength reps, to give my connective tissue a rest. All my sets at this point are 4, I will take them down to three at 4 weeks. The only day I use 3 sets is on heavy legs day.

One day I go heavy legs one day - 3 sets front squats at 315 lbs, 3 sets of inner thigh plie squats on my toes at 225 lbs, 185 lb dead lifts 3 sets, and lying presses (lye on the bench, push with your feet up using the smith) 315 lbs 3 sets.

The deep front squats that are light have really effected me...I feel this afterwards, which means I am hitting fast twitch muscle fiber my heavy WOs do not...this is good for me.

Anyway I hope I am doing this right. I will get some pics after next week end, I am going to NC to see my oldest daughter graduate...YEA!!!! So she can start her docterate.......*** taking check book BACK out ****

Naw its all good, but the competing keeps me from killing someone YA KNOW!!!!!!

mydawgs said:
OK, you will have to forgive me if I do not journel well..but I will try and ya all can tell me what I am excluding, then I will add it.

I am on 6 meals a day. First meal is egg whites and 3/4 cup OM with 1 oz almonds. All that follow alternate chicken and fish (4 oz) - 1/2 cup cous cous or yam, and 1 cup of GB or asparagus or spinich. I do a post WO shake with 1 scoop Isopure. I am currently on HMB 3x per day, CLA 3x per day, glutamine in my shake and normal vitamin regime. I am on a gallon of water per day and my treat at night is a grapefruit w/ equal. I exclude the starch meal 6.

I did the MET on 4/12 and I am currently at 125 lbs. I am a little tighter now than I was pre MET I think because I never really left the diet. I basically look the same now as I did the morning before the MET.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/IMG_9000.jpg

Now I have been tanning because I missed on my color at the MET for pre-judging, so I'm not going to make that mistake again. (I am not as dark as in this pic). I will work on getting some pics - I just have not had time.

Any way I am doing 3 days of hamstring post 45 min cardio 3 sets high reps to keep them popped. I have added 2 days of deep front sqats (185 lbs) 15 reps - 3 sets and light leg presses (200 lbs) for same reps and sets to sharpen the separation between my glutes and hamstrings. These are sets I am doing for the first three days in addition to my normal body parts...looking for improved definition at the show.

I work each body part once a week. I do three sets heavy and one at strength reps, to give my connective tissue a rest. All my sets at this point are 4, I will take them down to three at 4 weeks. The only day I use 3 sets is on heavy legs day.

One day I go heavy legs one day - 3 sets front squats at 315 lbs, 3 sets of inner thigh plie squats on my toes at 225 lbs, 185 lb dead lifts 3 sets, and lying presses (lye on the bench, push with your feet up using the smith) 315 lbs 3 sets.

The deep front squats that are light have really effected me...I feel this afterwards, which means I am hitting fast twitch muscle fiber my heavy WOs do not...this is good for me.

Anyway I hope I am doing this right. I will get some pics after next week end, I am going to NC to see my oldest daughter graduate...YEA!!!! So she can start her docterate.......*** taking check book BACK out ****

Naw its all good, but the competing keeps me from killing someone YA KNOW!!!!!!

You look amazing..
keep up the good work. :)

Yeah! Mydawgs and journaling.:)

Very impressive there, lady. Sounds like you've got everything pretty much dialed in. You look great and I look forward to the next 8 weeks! You don't look old enough to have a college aged child:)

7 weeks out, diet still the same. I cheated on Sat at my daughters graduation because I had to wait 6 hrs to eat so I had a peice of chicken with breading and some chips until my fish and rice came......

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0129.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0130.jpg

Holding a little more water than usual but it's being flushed out with dandilion. My weight is still holding, actually the cheat kept me from dropping which I don't want to do too soon.

mydawgs said:
7 weeks out, diet still the same. I cheated on Sat at my daughters graduation because I had to wait 6 hrs to eat so I had a peice of chicken with breading and some chips until my fish and rice came......

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0129.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/MyDawgs/FILE0130.jpg

Holding a little more water than usual but it's being flushed out with dandilion. My weight is still holding, actually the cheat kept me from dropping which I don't want to do too soon.

You look so amazing, I'd like to try your rutine for a while.
If you can post your routine, I'd greatly appreciated..

Last edited:
Good God, you look AWESOME.

Please let us know how you do! :)

The only comment/suggestion I can make is flexing your legs hard (as in the way you stand "relaxed" for judging) just after completing a set. I was always told that this will really help w/separation though at this point I don't know if that is wive's tale or if it really does do that.... Comments, anyone?

BIKINIMOM said:
Good God, you look AWESOME.

Please let us know how you do! :)

The only comment/suggestion I can make is flexing your legs hard (as in the way you stand "relaxed" for judging) just after completing a set. I was always told that this will really help w/separation though at this point I don't know if that is wive's tale or if it really does do that.... Comments, anyone?

Yes, I heard that as well..

thandie said:
Yes, I heard that as well..

Bikini and Thandie you are correct, flexing on a regular basis makes you look harder thus enhancing your separation - and that goes for the whole body. At three weeks out I start posing every night and flexing the body parts I am lifting between each set.

I will post up some of my work outs for you Thandie...I mix them up for muscle confusion. The only thing I do the same is the heavy legs but I accentuate with lighter sculpting activity to shock the muscle.

Thanks all...

Top Bottom