Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 Weeks Out

mydawgs said:
No bloating, each morning I am getting tighter...but I feel so flat, and the huge intake of water early makes me look soft later in th day, in the AM I have veins running down my rib cage...but 1.5 gals of water into it my skin is so tight and my stomach is "sloshing" bwwaahahahahah.

I am feeling better today, I have had starchy carbs with meals 1 and 2...tomorrow meals 1 only....then thursday back into meals 1,2,3 then Friday mls 1,2,3,4....and a BIG HONKIN STEAK yyyyeeessssssssssss

Girl your legs are SWEET!!!!!!!! What perfect proportion!

Thank you, my dear!!!

You're feeling flat b/c of your carbs depletion. You'll look great once you carb up again. I was feeling that way on my last comp and hated it. Hopefully it will be ok this time around. Hang in there! 1.5g water is not easy. I'm still on 1g when I should be doing 1.5g.

Good luck tomorrow, Mydawgs!

You're going to Rock that place!!:supercool

Don't forget to bring some pictures...

Hey -

I'm home it's 10:30....I'm stuffed LOL. I took 2nd in the LW....I'm pleased. The winner had a mans upper body and was shredded!!!! She looked great. Her upper body was bigger than her lower body but she was freaky big on the upper half for a LW.

Will post pics from the show when they come in....tired, full but happy! Hope my girl Thandie rocked. The show was much smaller than the MET but much HARDER competition. It was soooooooo good!

Nite All.

mydawgs said:
Hey -

I'm home it's 10:30....I'm stuffed LOL. I took 2nd in the LW....I'm pleased. The winner had a mans upper body and was shredded!!!! She looked great. Her upper body was bigger than her lower body but she was freaky big on the upper half for a LW.

Will post pics from the show when they come in....tired, full but happy! Hope my girl Thandie rocked. The show was much smaller than the MET but much HARDER competition. It was soooooooo good!

Nite All.

Congratulations, my lovely Mydawgs!!!!
Awesome!!!

I placed 2nd as well in Masters and Novice figure. But, as I said on my thread, I skipped without the magazine pictures thinking it was only for 1st placed winners. I'll have to get first on the next.. :D

Mydawgs, where are those pictures? I'm anxiously waiting to see them..

thandie said:
Mydawgs, where are those pictures? I'm anxiously waiting to see them..
Well MD has not posted theirs yet, but go to - www.myspace.com/tfootphoto

He has the slide show up for prejudging and the night show...a little difficult to get around his pics...but I am ordering his. #49 (OK I'll be 49 7/11 LOL, this is getting a bit freaky...kinda like the winners upper body Bwwwahahahaha)

Hey I have decided to do the Nutly NJ show 7/12 - Garden States. It's right next to the city...what ya doin on the 12th...could seriously use a back stage coach!!!!!

mydawgs said:
Well MD has not posted theirs yet, but go to - www.myspace.com/tfootphoto

He has the slide show up for prejudging and the night show...a little difficult to get around his pics...but I am ordering his. #49 (OK I'll be 49 7/11 LOL, this is getting a bit freaky...kinda like the winners upper body Bwwwahahahaha)

Hey I have decided to do the Nutly NJ show 7/12 - Garden States. It's right next to the city...what ya doin on the 12th...could seriously use a back stage coach!!!!!

Mydawgs, I couldn't find you, just male BB and figure/fitness. I'll wait till you post yours.
As far as the 12th, I have to see if that's the weekend my daughter is coming to visit. I know is somewhere in July. Someway, someday we'll get to meet...

Top Bottom