Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 Weeks Out

mydawgs said:
Ok this is the start of my 3rd week out. I have switched over to fish for all meals but the 1st and third. I am dropping a pound a week on average, don't care I'm still very strong...I actually feel sort of hyped.

I have to leave tomorrow for a business trip...OF COURSE!!!!! I am packing tuna and salmon in a pouch (in water of course) to put over veges for those all day meeting lunches...of which I most likely can eat very little of. Breakfast and dinner are cool. I will be packing almonds for a snack at the longest breaks. What is cool is the hotel I am staying at has a big a** gym on the first floor that opens at 5am....I am so there, heh heh

Anyway I am changing my posing routine up a little and I think I have that under control - and I am not even showing signs of being a wicked b*tch yet........

what kind of fish are you eating, is orange roughy available? how much fat/protein are you eating each meal?

DBBT said:
what kind of fish are you eating, is orange roughy available? how much fat/protein are you eating each meal?

Meal 1 egg whites
Meal 2,4,5,6 Orange Roughy or Cod
Meal 3 chicken

Aprox 220 gr protien
Less than 10 g fat per day, pretty evenly distributed through out the day but for the chicken meal....a little higher protien, but fats equalized with other meals due to the almonds for th most part

Wow all of you women look great in your pics!! I have been hearing some great advice in this thread. Mydawg I look forward to hearing how you doing in the show you look really awesome and I love the legs!!

mydawgs said:
It is the Todd Howe/Tracy Greenwood show in Philly June 28th.....

How you doin????? When is your show and where?

My first two qualfiers, and the ones that I REALLY want to do are either July 27th, BNBF (British Natural BBing Federation) central at St. Albans, or August 11th, BNBF South at Bogner Regis.

I have a lot of cardio to do to be ready for these.

There are a few more qualifiers in September, one for the NPA (natural physique association - nattie for life) and if the UKBFF/NPA hasn't changed their regs AGAIN, I may do one of their qualifiers in September as well.

All of the finals (crosses fingers) are in October.

Tatyana said:
My first two qualfiers, and the ones that I REALLY want to do are either July 27th, BNBF (British Natural BBing Federation) central at St. Albans, or August 11th, BNBF South at Bogner Regis.

I have a lot of cardio to do to be ready for these.

There are a few more qualifiers in September, one for the NPA (natural physique association - nattie for life) and if the UKBFF/NPA hasn't changed their regs AGAIN, I may do one of their qualifiers in September as well.

All of the finals (crosses fingers) are in October.

Tat will you be posting pics when you get closer to the contest and after? I would love to see them!

Yes Tatyana we want PICS!!!!!! Two weeks to go and I am doing well. Thanks to some words of wisdom from GUARDIAN I switched up my rep leg work and the tear drops have appeared!!!! YESSSsssssssssss

Pulling for my girl Thandie....you go and I will be thinking of you on our comp day. You said NY right...was hoping you meant Philly and then we could meet!!!!

Anyway my life has been crazy...my youngest graduated HS on Friday and I was in Boston the week prior....Felt like my diet wasn't as regulated as I normally am as I had to steal time to eat during those all day meetings...but the working out was ALL THAT and more. Since the gym was in the lobby of the hotel...I was there several times a day!!!!!!!

I'll start posting some pics the end of this week........

Stay pumped all ;)

I have so much respect and admiration for BOTH of you ladies. You are truly inspirational and we are very very pleased to have you actively participating in our forum.

GOOD LUCK!!!

mydawgs said:
Yes Tatyana we want PICS!!!!!! Two weeks to go and I am doing well. Thanks to some words of wisdom from GUARDIAN I switched up my rep leg work and the tear drops have appeared!!!! YESSSsssssssssss

Pulling for my girl Thandie....you go and I will be thinking of you on our comp day. You said NY right...was hoping you meant Philly and then we could meet!!!!

Anyway my life has been crazy...my youngest graduated HS on Friday and I was in Boston the week prior....Felt like my diet wasn't as regulated as I normally am as I had to steal time to eat during those all day meetings...but the working out was ALL THAT and more. Since the gym was in the lobby of the hotel...I was there several times a day!!!!!!!

I'll start posting some pics the end of this week........

Stay pumped all ;)

I'm pulling for you, my dear friend. And I do wish we were doing the same show, but maybe some day we will. I'm doing INBF in NYC.
I hope your prep is getting better by this time. Two weeks out and looking forward to some new pictures.
I don't know how you do it, but I had a long weekend seminar and it basically sucked the life out of me. I'm looking flat and in need of some good feeding.

Top Bottom