Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week fatloss coached by NEEDTO

NOS2.0 Here is the breakdown....

Meals:
1 - Egg 1, Egg whites 1 cup, cheddar chz 1/4 cup, Oatmeal 1/2 cup, Cinnamon
2 - Chicken 8 oz., brown rice 1/2 cup, fish oil 2 caps
3 - PWO: Protien shake 1.5 scoops, Mootopia (milk) 1 cup, WM-HDP 3.5 tbls
WM-HDP
Interestingly enough is that these carbs are not counted in my calorie total as they "burn themselves off" as needto advised me
4 - Chicken 8 oz., brown rice 1/2 cup, cheese 1 slice or 100 calories, fish oil 2 caps
5 - Tuna 1 can Star Kist, veggies 2/3 cup, another good fat - just varies
6 - Casein protein 1.5 scoops, olive oil 1 tbls, Mootopia (milk) 1 cup

I track all of these using the "myplate" feature from livestrong.com. I would go ahead and check my math as i have played around with it to make a new diet as posted above!

gymjunkie09:
If i can get to 7% i will be happy for sure! Thats the goal that Needto thinks i can get too

yeah seems resonable, you don't wanna get much lower than that anway....it just gets so tough around 9% bro just keep grinding bro

Fasted Cardio
6:45
421 calories burned
46 minutes

Biceps
4 PM
674 Calories Burned
60 minutes

Various warmups: curls, pull ups, and what not
Standing DB Curl: 4 sets 30x13
DB Hammer Curls: 4 sets 35x13
Cambered Bar Close Grip Curls: 4 sets 50x15 -- use 60 pounds next time!
Wide Grip BB Curls: 4 sets 60x13

Woke up this morning at 5-5:30 with a grumbling stomach. Appetite was full bore today which is a good sign that stomach bug is completely gone :) I have been having trouble sleeping this week... maybe the albuterol???

I did take my T3 & Albuterol dose this morning on an empty stomach and as soon as i got back from cardio my stomach started cramping and felt nausea coming on. Ate my first meal very slowly and nausea stopped. I will only take these with food from now on.

Did quad inject yesterday with slin pin in both legs and today they are quite sore! Gonna stick to delts, glutes but still wanna try other areas.

Diet got somewhat off track today having xmas at my brothers with our mom. Had 4 shipleys donuts inbetween meals 2 and 3. I know tomorrow i will eat off the diet but i figure one day should not put me back to much and i will still eat sensible.

Getting more veiny and starting to see veins off shooting from main arm vein on my shoulders and outside of my arms! Attached a pic

Other than that, just ready for monday so i can get back to it... 1 week down 5 to go!

Merry X-mas everybody :gift:

Remember what I said about the carbs!!! Stay on course and do it exactly the way I told you to and this will be sick?? Kill that shit man Kill it

Fasted Cardio
421 calories burned
46 minutes

Biceps
4 PM
674 Calories Burned
60 minutes

Woke up this morning at 5-5:30 with a grumbling stomach. Appetite was full bore today which is a good sign that stomach bug is completely gone :) I have been having trouble sleeping this week... maybe the albuterol???

I did take my T3 & Albuterol dose this morning on an empty stomach and as soon as i got back from cardio my stomach started cramping and felt nausea coming on. Ate my first meal very slowly and nausea stopped. I will only take these with food from now on.

Did quad inject yesterday with slin pin in both legs and today they are quite sore! Gonna stick to delts, glutes but still wanna try other areas.

Diet got somewhat off track today having xmas at my brothers with our mom. Had 4 shipleys donuts inbetween meals 2 and 3. I know tomorrow i will eat off the diet but i figure one day should not put me back to much and i will still eat sensible.

Getting more veiny and starting to see veins off shooting from main arm vein on my shoulders and outside of my arms! Attached a pic

Other than that, just ready for monday so i can get back to it... 1 week down 5 to go!

No its fine on Monday aka Today if you see this message I want you to reduce your carbs by half what you would normally eat. YOu want to be holding Just enough carbs for energy that is it no more. Reduce them today to make up for the crap yesterday then go back to the diet I planed out for you.

Fasted Cardio
421 calories burned
46 minutes

Biceps
4 PM
674 Calories Burned
60 minutes

Man I Need to pat my self on the fucken back lmao... veins already popping and only week one down lmao... How much you want to bet this dudes ^^^^rocking a 8 pack 5 more weeks from now... :evil::evil: Hey but you're doing all the work I just set it up..

Hey Needto...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. No prob on the carbs being reduced today. I'll just do meals 1,2 and PWO WD HMP then thats it for the day. WIll stick on the diet for sure as i've already bought everything. Much cheaper being whole, raw, good food! I'll give u a buzz friday night after 8:30 (your time) to lay out the last 4 weeks.

Gymjunkie - thanks for the comments man!

KTS!!!!

xmas was good and only had 1 plate but i did have 3 pieces of pumpkin pie thru out the day! I did however have N2BM Pancakes for breakfast... for those of you who haven't tried these i HIGHLY suggest that you do!!!!

Fasted Cardio
7:15
40 minutes
371 calories

Chest
70 minutes
NOt sure how many calories as i hit the damn stop button half wat thru workout. It was at 547 calories burned so maybe 800-900 calories total burned
Various warmups
Incline DB: 4 sets 70x15 -- this was extremely easy so i'll do the 80's next time. Most i ever did was either 100's or 105's like 6-8 times
Flat Bench Smith: 4 sets 140x15-- tried to go heavier but my hand started to tingle (not sure why) so went lighter. The line from Elbow to Elbow along my chest felt "brittle" so to speak. Gonna try regular flat bench next time... just weird
Standing Low cable Flys: 4 sets 50x12
Standing High Cable Flys: 4 sets 50x15

Good full pump for todays workout. I haven't done cable flys in a looooooong time so it was nice to change it up.

I weighed this morning and only at 189 pounds so i've lost about 1-1.5 pounds so far. Not sure if this is what to be expected - i thought i would have lost more by now... idk

Quad inject of prop is still killing me and i walk funny b/c of it... no bueno :(

Top Bottom