Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week fatloss coached by NEEDTO

quick update...

weight has gone from 190-195 when starting to 177 as of yesterday (Monday the 16th)

When i workout now my veins pop out all over the place even in my shoulders. Last Saturday i did my bicep routine and as i was warming up with cambered bar curls my buddy whispered to me to look around and everybody had thier eyes on me -- pretty crazy to see that.

LAst two weeks to go - big finish !!!

KTS

Jeezus dude just re checked first pics then the most recent.. For a month that's like fuckin nuts recomp without the muscle loss included.. On a quite low dose of test too..
Inspirational stuff right there.

Question though.. Most of your cardio I'm guessing was just jogging yeah? Makes it easier to keep in the specific heart rate zone..?

Anyways brother.. Keep on killing that shit... Keen to see the end result!!

ok folks here is the last update...

i started at 193-195 with 10-11% BF and finished at 172.5 with 6% body fat !!!!

My strenght has been great and did incline DB yesterday, my forth and final set was 95 lb. DB for 10 reps -- NO HELP!!! not bad for being as lean as i am

the light cardio was really walking, i never got to a jog. I would go at an incline of 5-6 and a speed of 3 till i reached HR goal. Then i'd just drop incline and speed to keep it there. That was 3 days a week (T-TH-SAT) then i did a HIT style cardio M-W-F

I have seen veins in my legs and lower abs even in my chest. Weight has come to 175 or so depending on what i eat.

My new calorie total is 2610 with macros at... P=326, C=120, F=73. I see food/meals differently now. IF half my caloires are not from protein then i redo my meal and keep protein in the truck just in case.

Needto ur the man bro - and thanks once again.... I'll hit you up early summer for a cycle from your store - wanna try more of your products but w/o the AAS

ok folks here is the last update...

i started at 193-195 with 10-11% BF and finished at 172.5 with 6% body fat !!!!

My strength has been great and did incline DB yesterday, my forth and final set was 95 lb. DB for 10 reps -- NO HELP!!! not bad for being as lean as i am

the light cardio was really walking, i never got to a jog. I would go at an incline of 5-6 and a speed of 3 till i reached HR goal. Then i'd just drop incline and speed to keep it there. That was 3 days a week (T-TH-SAT) then i did a HIT style cardio M-W-F

I have seen veins in my legs and lower abs even in my chest. Weight has come to 175 or so depending on what i eat.

My new calorie total is 2610 with macros at... P=326, C=120, F=73. I see food/meals differently now. IF half my caloires are not from protein then i redo my meal and keep protein in the truck just in case.

Needto ur the man bro - and thanks once again.... I'll hit you up early summer for a cycle from your store - wanna try more of your products but w/o the AAS

Great job man. It was your dedacation to the diet and training that made it happen. The drugs will help big time but they will do little to nothing without the diet and training in check..

You really want to get ripped? drop the carbs down to 50g of carbs a day only. 25 am 25 post work out, keep everything else the same and do this for 2 weeks. You will be down to sub 5% bf easy. You never ever have to go "NO CARB" in order to get to 3-5% body fat and IMO Its completely retarded to do so. You always end up coming in looking flat even with a carb refeed. Some carbs are needed. No carb diets fuck you all up period.

Top Bottom