Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week fatloss coached by NEEDTO

Subbed. Great details so far. Look forward to seeing how this turns out for you. Will there be before/after pics by chance?

Quick Update:

Woke up this morning at 5:30 with stomach cramps. A few hours later i vomited (felt better afterwards though :) ). Needless to say i won't be able to do gym/cardio today which is a bummer b/c legs are my favorite part to work and hate skipping them!

Only thing i will do today as far as supps is my test prop shot. Hopefully this is just a quick thing so i can bounce back.

Finally got some pics taken yesterday...

Well after getting over what ever stomach bug i had and having night sweats last night, i was glad to get back in the gym for cardio and do shoulders...

Fasted Cardio
7 AM
400 calories burned
45 minutes

Shoulder Routine
1 - ish
920 calories burned
1:15 minutes

Various shoulder warm ups maybe 50 reps total
Standing Military BB: 4 sets 135x12
Standing BB Upright Row: 4 sets 95x15
These are at a strick 90 degree angle and brought to nipple level
Bend Over Rear Delt DB Row: 4 sets 30x13
Front Raises: 4 sets 20x15
Lateral Raises: 4 sets 15x13

I have noticed i have gotten stronger even though i felt "drained" from only eating 3 cans of campbell's chicken noodle soup and some black berries yesterday. Need to work on drinking more water - at about 3 liters a day but need atleast 4. Did prop in the shoulders on wednesday with a slin-pin (thanks CONANX) and not a lot of pain. Hopefully pinning legs tomorrow will be just as smooth with a slin pin.

Did some X-mas shopping with the GF tonight so diet was not spot on but... i still ate clean (subway 6 inch chicken and then grilled chicken salad for dinner) so i'd say diet was about 85% what it needed to be.

could you post the amounts for your foods for the meal plan listed above please.
Your diet is exactly how I would like mine!

Thanks for following my posts!!

Slept thru alarm and therefore did not get a chance to do fasted cardio. I was not able to fall asleep till about 3:30 last night -- just wasn't tired (wondering if its the albuteral... FYI: took my dosage today and spilled the bottle - not happy about that). Woke up just feeling even more drained but still bettter overall and more of an appetite today which is great :)

Triceps
2:30
790 calories burned
77 minutes long

Various warmups: pushups, Pull ups, Push downs
Smith Machine Close grip bench: 4 sets 180x12 (these kill my palms but love them!)
Skull Crushers: 4 sets 80x13
Str. Bar Push Down: 4 sets 57.5x13
This isn't a lot of weight but i try to stand straight up and really squeeze so weight is lowered
Superset: 3 sets 15 dips and 10 pushups

Did shorten rest times a little and was able to do 20 minutes cardio after to somewhat "makeup" for missing fasted cardio.

Going to revise diet as trying to eat the old just makes my stomach curl:
1 - egg, egg whites, cheddar cheese, oatmeal, cinnamon
2 - Top Sirloin Steak, brown rice, fish oil
3 - PWO: Protein shake, Mootopia, WD-HMP
4 - Grond Beef or Fish, mixed berries
5 - Pork Chops, veggies
6 - Casein Shake, Mootopia

This still is the same split 50/20/30 with 2550 calories/day :)

NOS2.0 Here is the breakdown....

Meals:
1 - Egg 1, Egg whites 1 cup, cheddar chz 1/4 cup, Oatmeal 1/2 cup, Cinnamon
2 - Chicken 8 oz., brown rice 1/2 cup, fish oil 2 caps
3 - PWO: Protien shake 1.5 scoops, Mootopia (milk) 1 cup, WM-HDP 3.5 tbls
WM-HDP
Interestingly enough is that these carbs are not counted in my calorie total as they "burn themselves off" as needto advised me
4 - Chicken 8 oz., brown rice 1/2 cup, cheese 1 slice or 100 calories, fish oil 2 caps
5 - Tuna 1 can Star Kist, veggies 2/3 cup, another good fat - just varies
6 - Casein protein 1.5 scoops, olive oil 1 tbls, Mootopia (milk) 1 cup

I track all of these using the "myplate" feature from livestrong.com. I would go ahead and check my math as i have played around with it to make a new diet as posted above!

gymjunkie09:
If i can get to 7% i will be happy for sure! Thats the goal that Needto thinks i can get too

Top Bottom