Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week fatloss coached by NEEDTO

JBEXT81

Marvelous Marvel
Platinum
Hello EF,

I was one of the lucky 3 choosen by Needto to be coached/trained for a 6 week fat loss program. See the original post here:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-what-if-i-can-guarantee-you-will-801633.html

Quick stats about me:

30 yr. old, 6'1", sitting at 190 lbs. with about 10-12% bf. This is not a lot but i have come down from 230 lbs. I was eating anything that wasn't bolted down and lifting as heavy as i could. Got pretty big and strong (squatting 405 w/ knee wraps). But, went to the beach this summer and had to buy a new swimsuit and realized my gut was bigger then i wanted it to be. This was not a clean bulk by far.

However, i started to dietdown by cleaning up the diet slowly and went from 230 to 215, then to 205, then to 200, and now at 190. This has confirmed to me that diet and cardio is the major factor for body comp and not AAS or any other supps.

I have done a few cycles in the past starting at 24 that included Organon Sust readi-jects, dbol, deca, and test c and a very short run of Tren (got night sweats only pinning 200/wk - more of an experiment to see how i would react)

On to the good stuff:

Needto layed out my 6 week cycle as follows:

Test Prop 100 EOD
Katanadrol
Albuteral
T3
Gear
HCgenerate, Post Cycle Unleashed Combo

I wont share the dosages of the above because these have been calculated for my weight and body type. Needto has me looking for various "markers" to make sure things are going on as scheduled like headaches, pulse, things like this. I have a weekly friday evening phone call with him to go over the weeks progress.

Diet:

My total calories are 2450 with a 50/20/30 split.
Find your calorie goals here:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/diet-bodybuilding/dieting-information-614057.html

Meals:
1 - Egg, Egg whites, cheddar chz, Oatmeal, cinnamon
2 - Chicken, brown rice, fish oil
3 - PWO: Protien shake, Mootopia (milk), WM-HDP
WM-HDP
Interestingly enough is that these carbs are not counted in my calorie total as they "burn themselves off" as Needto advised me
4 - Chicken, brown rice, cheese, fish oil
5 - Tuna, veggies, another good fat - just varies
6 - Casein protein, olive oil, Mootopia (milk)

10 hours of fasting b4 morning cardio

Workouts:

M-Sat: Fasted morning cardio for 45 minutes in target heart rate of 60-70% Max HR
M-Sat: One body part a day - chest, back, legs, shoulders, triceps, biceps. I do four exercises per body part in 4 sets of 12-15 reps.

I use a Polar FT-40 heart rate monitor watch to track heart rate and calories burned:
FT40 | Polar USA

Gym Workouts are logged using the Gym Buddy app on my phone

Odds and Ends:

Some would say i am lean enough already but i have always wanted my abs to show w/o flexing them and that simply means low body fat. Arms are 16" and i will get other measurements and pics up within weeks end. My thinking is once i get to the point i wanna be,it will be easier to maintain. I just want to be fit and not interested in being huge anymore. 200 pounds and abs showing will be very sufficient for me :)

I'll post workout logs daily with calories burned as well :)

Last edited:
I didnt get a chance to post mondays workout yesterday so this was it:

Fasted Cardio:
7 AM
407 calories burned
52 minutes

Weights:
Noon
844 calories burned
1:10 minutes

Abs
Hanging leg raises with body curl: 3x12
Seated Russian twists: 3x25 w/ 8 lb. medicine ball
Crucnhes: 3x30 w/ 8 lb. medicine ball

Chest
Incline DB: 35x30, 4 sets of 70x13
Smith Bench: 4 sets 160 x 12 (hurt right shoulder a few years ago so i do smith instead of BB)
Hammer Str. Decline: 4 sets 180x12
Hammer Pec Fly: 4 sets 130x15

Good workout had a slight head ache since i woke up and stayed with me intermetently thru the day

Tuesday

Fasted cardio at 7 AM
45 minutes
350 calories burned

Back
1 PM
70 minutes
844 calories burned

Pull Ups: 3x10 -- each with a different grip
Bent over Row 25 x 20, 4 sets 90x15
T-Bar Row: 4 sets 90x15
High Pully Str. Arm Pull Down: 4 sets 100x12
One Arm DB Row: 4 sets 35x15

I could of gone heavier on all sets but i have grown to small for my weight belt :) May be a mental thing but i just feel safer using that.

Had some stomach discomfort all day today and food is not as appealing as yesterday b/c of it. Good be the stuff I'm taking or just getting sick (hopefully not !!!)

thanks for the words of encouragement :)

the only day i can see me straying from the deit is this saturday and sunday when we do x-mas!!!

Sounds good brotha!! Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

thanks for the words of encouragement :)

the only day i can see me straying from the deit is this saturday and sunday when we do x-mas!!!

Use those days to pile on some quality calories
it will keep you sane and you're less likely to stray from your diet come monday!

Top Bottom