Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week fatloss coached by NEEDTO

I track them using a polar FT-40 heart rate monitor watch.

There's a link to the website in the very first post of this thread

Didn't get to sleep last night till about 2. I have noticed that my sleep has been off quite a bit since doing this cycle. I used to fall asleep fast by 10:30 and i do not sweat as much when doing cardio or my workouts

Fasted Cardio
7:15
400 calories
45 minutes

Back
1 PM
855 Calories burned
60 minutes

Abs
Hanging leg raises with body curl: 3x16
Seated roman medicine ball twists: 3x25

Bent over row: 4 sets 135x15
T-Bar row: 3 sets 90x15
Seated Row: 3 sets 135x15

I could of gone heavier but still waiting on my weight belt to be returned - should get it back Friday from a friend. My energy level seems to be falling and must be from sleep schedule being all jacked up.

FYI: GOT MY TEST RESULTS BACK FROM MY PERSONAL TRAINING COURSE THRU NFPT AND I SCORED A 91 :supercool very happy about that and will start working again on monday!

Didn't get to sleep last night till about 2. I have noticed that my sleep has been off quite a bit since doing this cycle. I used to fall asleep fast by 10:30 and i do not sweat as much when doing cardio or my workouts

Fasted Cardio
7:15
400 calories
45 minutes

Back
1 PM
855 Calories burned
60 minutes

Abs
Hanging leg raises with body curl: 3x16
Seated roman medicine ball twists: 3x25

Bent over row: 4 sets 135x15
T-Bar row: 3 sets 90x15
Seated Row: 3 sets 135x15

I could of gone heavier but still waiting on my weight belt to be returned - should get it back Friday from a friend. My energy level seems to be falling and must be from sleep schedule being all jacked up.

FYI: GOT MY TEST RESULTS BACK FROM MY PERSONAL TRAINING COURSE THRU NFPT AND I SCORED A 91 :supercool very happy about that and will start working again on monday!

Nice work on the test bro!
Looking solid as, keen to see how this progresses

Sweet your a pt fulltime?

dig deep,dig hard.whatever drives you to workout hold on to it with everything you got.keep the fire burning

Hey LOCAL: yes, i am now a full time PT :supercool

been a few days since i have updated this log....

Did legs wednesday and fasted cardio was replaced by morning sex :evil: gotta love that and i'm sure i burned more than the std. 400 calories as her sex appetite is larger than mine :stilleto:

Skipped legs last week due to stomach bug and got thru about only half the normal leg workout. Had to stop to get my new hire paperwork done at the gym. Should be training my first clients monday morning!

Went outta down wednesday night w/ the GF to see her sister. Skipped thursday cardio (morning sex again) and shoulders but diet was still somewhat clean. Was still able to take some supps. This is a somewhat emergency trip so yes... life does get in the way sometimes :mix:

Just got back from doing bi's and tri's. Good workout and pump. I'm sitting at around 187 so down about 3 pounds in 2 weeks. I'll start tweaking the diet for last 4 weeks. I have noticed the veins in my thighs are more pronounced and run from groin to about mid thigh and other veins as well. Abs are more defined for upper four when flexed and when relaxed i can see the outside line of my abs even though stomach still sticks out some

i just got my cert so this is my first ever PT job. I'm 30 and have been reading workout stuff since i started lifting for swim team in high school. There wasn't much i needed to learn other than thier protocals and a few things i didn't know like the krebs cycle and a few new things like amylase and what not. If your a gym rat then i think most could pass a PT exam

Top Bottom