Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

42 yr old coming of 20 wk cycle

skaman007

hi im 42 yrs old ...done 4 cycles test e dbol...usually 14 weekers...this time ive been on for 20 weeks plus...i stayed on bit longer cos i always lose gains due to low natty test of 330...cycle was as below
1-3 20mg beastdrol
1-14 500mg test e
14-20 250mg test e every 10 days.
18-22 tren tfo 30mg.
no hcg used ...im on wk 20 now and may use hcg wk 22-23, 2500 ius for one jab then 1000ius eod for 8 days..
then pct .of sustain alpha ,20mg nolva.for 30 days...startin weight 187lbs ,now 197 ,so no big gains ....dont know wether to stay on cruising till xmas ....or come off and get levels checked 8 weeks after pct?

What were your goals on that cycle skaman ? am surprised you did not gain more than 10 lbs...

hi im 42 yrs old ...done 4 cycles test e dbol...usually 14 weekers...this time ive been on for 20 weeks plus...i stayed on bit longer cos i always lose gains due to low natty test of 330...cycle was as below
1-3 20mg beastdrol
1-14 500mg test e
14-20 250mg test e every 10 days.
18-22 tren tfo 30mg.
no hcg used ...im on wk 20 now and may use hcg wk 22-23, 2500 ius for one jab then 1000ius eod for 8 days..
then pct .of sustain alpha ,20mg nolva.for 30 days...startin weight 187lbs ,now 197 ,so no big gains ....dont know wether to stay on cruising till xmas ....or come off and get levels checked 8 weeks after pct?

It could have been your diet but in your case it could be that your GH and IGF levels are also low. In the case there is so much the gear alone can do.
I've been there and experienced the same thing you do now. THen I took even more gear to hopefully get more gains but it wouldnt work.
So my advice is to get off the juice and start looking into HGH and IGF then add AAS into the mix..or Mix all 3. You will see better results with less juice:D
When you lose gains that easily that tells me your hormonal output is low all across the board in majority of cases!

It could have been your diet but in your case it could be that your GH and IGF levels are also low. In the case there is so much the gear alone can do.
I've been there and experienced the same thing you do now. THen I took even more gear to hopefully get more gains but it wouldnt work.
So my advice is to get off the juice and start looking into HGH and IGF then add AAS into the mix..or Mix all 3. You will see better results with less juice:D
When you lose gains that easily that tells me your hormonal output is low all across the board in majority of cases!

is hgh and igf something the docs could prescribe if my hormone levels are so low?

I am about your age. I do 10-12 week cycles. Usually 400mg to 600mg of test. My natty test levels rebound to mid range after a cycle.

IMO if you want to get off, stop the test, do a PCT with HCG (I also like clomid but some here disagree). Hit some natty supps that promote natty test levels (some work very well for me, I know it doesn't help much for others), and then get your test levels checked about 1 month after the PCT and then go from there.

IMO I don't want to be on HRT for the rest of my life, that is why I always, no matter what, take time off. When I am off I don't have the est levels of a 17 year old but my levels are always within the normal range which is fine by me since I am a bit older. Once I am 50ish or 60 I might hit HRT fill time but for now I like the option of being natty. That being said do a good PCT and then reevaluate your situation when you get fresh blood work back after the PCT.

10 pounds? bro muscles can't grow without food,thats the most anabolic compound you can put in your body ,not steroids!

is hgh and igf something the docs could prescribe if my hormone levels are so low?

Get a full panel bloodwork before making that decision
I still suspect it's diet related, a poor diet will result in low HGH .IGF levels,and even total blood testosterone levels also.

To put it politely, you're doing everything wrong. You're on too long, especially for your age. You hardly gained so something's wrong there. Your PCT is shit. What do you really want to know?

Top Bottom