Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd week of first cycle with Var- Questions

Baby NY

I am in my 3rd week of my first cycle of Var. I take 5 mg am and 5 in the pm.. my training and diet are spot on. Yes I weigh all foods, log them all, I have no doubts when it comes to where my diet stands. I am cutting. However I am getting bigger. My pants are all very tight in the legs and butt, my bra is tighter, and I have such a tight feeling after any workout I do whether it be weight training or cardio, that it is almost uncomfortable. My goal was to maintain my muscle while cutting. Do you all think it is possible to gain muscle while eating on a deficit with Var? and at what point will I notice myself getting smaller and tighter NOT larger and tighter.. I am starting to get a little nervous.. any help/suggestions are appreciated.. :qt:

Baby NY said:
I am in my 3rd week of my first cycle of Var. I take 5 mg am and 5 in the pm.. my training and diet are spot on. Yes I weigh all foods, log them all, I have no doubts when it comes to where my diet stands. I am cutting. However I am getting bigger. My pants are all very tight in the legs and butt, my bra is tighter, and I have such a tight feeling after any workout I do whether it be weight training or cardio, that it is almost uncomfortable. My goal was to maintain my muscle while cutting. Do you all think it is possible to gain muscle while eating on a deficit with Var? and at what point will I notice myself getting smaller and tighter NOT larger and tighter.. I am starting to get a little nervous.. any help/suggestions are appreciated.. :qt:

How do you know that you're eating on a deficit? how long are your cardio workouts? Take into account that var helps gaining lean mass, so much of the size you're gaining is water.

I put on muscle when I am dieting and training and diet are bang on, naturally, so it would stand to reason that taking steroids while doing this, you could be putting on muscle and getting 'bigger'.

That is the idea of BBing really, to get bigger.

I know I have some clothing that I can't fit the arms or arm holes anymore, and my old 'comp size' jeans, NO WAY could I get my legs in them anymore. :)

I am not sure if Var is know for any water retention??

Have you been taking progress pics, do you have a coach that is looking at you and assessing how you look?

I know I have a hard time telling what I look like, so all that 'the mirror is the best judge' doesn't work for me. You may have the same thing going on.

I cannot post up specifics about diet and training as I am under contract with a trainer.. however I can tell you that I know I am eating on a deficit, my certifications come from Sports/Fitness Nutrition. No doubts there... I am currently carb cycling pro around 1 gram per lb of bw, low days around 50 carb, med 100-125 and high 200. I have 3 low, 2 med, and 2 high a week. Cardio is HIIT 2 x a week and 3 days with steady state, training is a 4 day push/pull/ ham/quad dom...

I had thought possibly it was water as well, although what I read states Var has little chance of aromatizing and causing water retention.
BikiniMom- Thanks for letting me know that you think you can still gain mass while in a deficit. Is this thought from experience?
Tatyana- I have not been weighing, however pics may tell more.. have to admit- alm ost afraid of taking new ones cause I feel so fluff!! :p

Baby NY said:
I cannot post up specifics about diet and training as I am under contract with a trainer.. however I can tell you that I know I am eating on a deficit, my certifications come from Sports/Fitness Nutrition. No doubts there... I am currently carb cycling pro around 1 gram per lb of bw, low days around 50 carb, med 100-125 and high 200. I have 3 low, 2 med, and 2 high a week. Cardio is HIIT 2 x a week and 3 days with steady state, training is a 4 day push/pull/ ham/quad dom...

I had thought possibly it was water as well, although what I read states Var has little chance of aromatizing and causing water retention.
BikiniMom- Thanks for letting me know that you think you can still gain mass while in a deficit. Is this thought from experience?
Tatyana- I have not been weighing, however pics may tell more.. have to admit- alm ost afraid of taking new ones cause I feel so fluff!! :p

I don't have any experience with gear, but I am a biochemist, and I do know that there is such a HUGE amount of biochemical/physiological variation, you never know how you will respond to a drug.

Weight is not the best way to go, I know I have been dieting for awhile now and my weight is stable, but bodyfat is going down.

My coach sent me a little chart of it, made me feel a bit better.

I am in the same boat as you with the pics thing. GET YOUR BIKINI ON!!!

I stepped up and did some yesterday, new location, less light so I look less defined, but it has got to be done.

There have been some shifts.

Anyway, if it is water, that is easy enough to get rid of if you stop your cycle with a decent amount of time before the comp.

It does cause water retention in some people. You'll really tighten up A) further into the diet and especially B) when you cut it out, a/b 4-7 days after

So what can I expect to see happen the week I cut it out?? Tell me more! LOL- I'll focus on that and hopefully I'll feel better-LOLThanks Mandy!

You're welcome. As you cut, you'll obviously lose some fat and when you drop the var you'll probably drop another 3-8 pounds, depending on your size and how much water you're holding right now. So it's hard to say how much overall you'll lose because I don't know exactly what your diet is or how long you're dieting, but by the end I'd expect 6-12 pounds off.

10mgs is a lot of var. Your body is really responding to it.
If it is effecting your self image or creating doubts try going to 5mgs. You will have great success with that and less water.

Top Bottom