Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

347% Badass.

So Phyto is doing a great job of keep my drive and focus high. I've been very impressed with it thus far. Thanks Needto for making me this product:) Cheers.

PS. I'm FU**ING BEASTY IN THE GYM LATELY!

You should run 2 bottles back to back and add HCGenerate when you start your second bottle :)

The above link will take you right there.

Thanks Man. I love the product It's working out wonderfully!
Thanks. I got impatient and PM'd the orbit guy and he hooked me up w/free shipping and 25% discount code, so its a done deal, ordered and on the way.

I'm loving the logs, everyone on this stuff seems to be loving the product, which is quite rare for a natural herbal based test booster. It has me pretty excited.

You should run 2 bottles back to back and add HCGenerate when you start your second bottle :)

GAMER, if I have the money this is what I want to do.

Peptides Cycle
CJC1295
GHRP-6
AICAR

and then...

AAS CYCLE of
PRIMO and VAR

PCT with SARMS S-4

This would be fun.....a lot of fun. With very little sides and an incredible amount of positive gain, fat loss, and joint repair!

MMMMMMMMMM:chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:GOOD

Yeah, the phyto is contributing to the idea, but I usually spend most of my days watching PRIDE FC highlights. I get told to do it all the time too....I'm 6'1" but my reach is 80.5" Which is pretty damn long. Plus all my joints just kind of bend way past normal people's limits. I have pretty quick hands. I have pretty good endurance, and am confident that whoever would be on the otherside of the cage I would be more athletic than them. I would just be at a major disadvantage with technique and experience, which would probably yield a win, but I would still like to scrap and see what happens..
Based on what you are telling me bro is good, all you have to do is go to a solid foundation MMA facility, humble yourself, be motivated to learn and get better, and train MMA 5 days a week. If you can do that, you will be ready for a fight in 6 months, and I am sure you will do fine especially at your weight.....
Little secret, striking power is all about core strength, power output and balance/technique.:D

Thanks Drew! I doubt I'll ever do it, but I do think it's fun. I love watching it anyway, and the elite level guys are some of the very best conditioned athletes in the world!

GAMER, if I have the money this is what I want to do.

Peptides Cycle
CJC1295
GHRP-6
AICAR

and then...

AAS CYCLE of
PRIMO and VAR

PCT with SARMS S-4

This would be fun.....a lot of fun. With very little sides and an incredible amount of positive gain, fat loss, and joint repair!

MMMMMMMMMM:chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:GOOD

Just some suggestions you can take or leave. Your plan looks pretty good but here are some alternatives you can look into which I would personally do:

-use 200-250mg of Test per wk with Primo and Var. You will still get the collagen synthesis you are looking for with 200mg of Test in the cycle.
-use OSTA MK Sarms instead of S-4, I read Gamers log and OSTA doesn't seem to suppress you like S-4 does so for PCT it's perfect.
-In your Peptide protocol I would use Ipamorelin instead of GHRP-6. I am currently using ghrp w cjc and am not noticing too much. I've done some research on Ipa and it seems to be the way to go for the highest natural gh output.

good luck :biggrin:

Dude!, that's a huge help thanks man! I'll definitely get the Osta then. I actually wanted to say ipamorlin, but wasn't sure if thats the one that didn't cause you to have ravenous hunger....cause I don't want that.

I have been Loving Phyto so far. Great freaking mood, and lots of drive in the gym. I feel like I'm recovering faster and I'm able to push a little longer and a little heavier weight in the gym.

Here's today's workout....it was pretty brutal.

Insane train Thursday protocol

Warmup:
Power walk 10min
Leg Extensions. 3 sets of 25 reps

Circuit#1:- 3sets no rest in between
Balance ball Goodmornings- 8reps
Blasts-12 blasts
The Freak pushup-10pushups

Circuit#2:- 3 sets no rest in between
Deadlifts- 6 reps W/225lbs
Woodchoppers with pivot weight-Reps each side
Shoulder Complex (Later, and front lifts) -10 reps for each movement