Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

347% Badass.

Thanks Roxy! I hope you have a Merry Christmas too!!! I gotta work through it, but I get paid time and a half for going to Tron, and then bowling :)

Sounds like a pretty cool job! Let me know how Tron is? I'm thinking of taking my son to it.

Ok things I've learned. I'm now upset because of my two days "off" of Phyto. Grumpy. Had a shitty christmas. I've also learned that Peptides are ridiculously expensive, and because of that, it leads me to my last epiphany, I won't do my Ultra Cycle. A magical cycle of Peptides CJC1295/Ipamorelin/AICAR, then a Primo/Var Cycle followed by an Phyto/HCGenerate/Osta PCT.

Disappointment is my constant companion.

took my two days off from the Phyto347. I'm glad to be back on it. I was pretty moody the last two days. Had a pretty shitty Christmas so I hope the happy factor kicks in soon. I think the fact that my gym was closed for the last 3 days didn't help. On a happy note, I did get some Fat Gripz to test out for the next 2 weeks. I've been using them on my pull-up bar at home. Man they make your forearms burn and swole. Vascularity is a lot more pronounced just from two days use. It'll be fun to actually incorporate these into various exercises like cleans, deads, and curls. Should be fun.

Was doing a little more research on AICAR and GW1516 and found one semi-unwanted side effect. They increase endurance by converting Fast-twitch muscle fiber to the more energy efficient slow-twitch muscle. I don't know to what extent, or how much is converted, but if it's significant then it could also significantly decrease my vertical leap, which for a beach volleyball player is one of his greatest assets.

If anybody knows about AICAR and GW1516 and could answer some of these questions, along with the dosage recommendations in humans, could you please let me know.

Hope you all had a good Christmas.

Don't feel bad bro, I came down with a stomach virus which I attribute to a lack of sleep along intense training while having high androgen levels, this will lead to no good LOL. I was puking and having to throw out diarrhea all day on Christmas. Sucks, but almost good to go.

Top Bottom