Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

347% Badass.

HAHAHA you put rainbows in the ingredient list? thanks for the input with everything guys and to answer the earlier question of morning wood, yes....but I've never had a problem with that.

Maybe that should be your next video series?

Sorry to disappoint, but I will not be making a video about morning wood, and rainbows. But I did have a brilliant idea last night though. For those women who want to orally pleasure their man, but can't get over the sanitation aspect we've created an applewood smoked bacon flavor condom. I think it would be a hilarious commercial.

Sorry to disappoint, but I will not be making a video about morning wood, and rainbows. But I did have a brilliant idea last night though. For those women who want to orally pleasure their man, but can't get over the sanitation aspect we've created an applewood smoked bacon flavor condom. I think it would be a hilarious commercial.

Oral sex with a condom on? Interesting flavor choice! LOL..I think it would be pretty funny too! ;)

After my next SARM cycle. Ya SISSY !!!!

Hey guys, RickO'Shea here. You're friendly neighborhood screw-off. I was lucky enough to win a free bottle of Phytoserms347. I promised I would put up an article describing my experience with the product.

So I got the bottle Friday night, and I took my first serving (1cap) around 6pm on an empty stomach. No side effects to note.

Today I popped my first serving of the day upon waking on an empty stomach. Despite it only being the second day or second pill really....I feel like a extra kick of happiness. I liked it. It's a different happiness then the mood elevation I got with the T-2. I feel a little more confident I guess...and this effect was slightly amplified when I took the third dose tonight at 6. I am really really optimistic about this product.

Thanks again Orbit!

Phytoserms is awesome. Its no surprise the ingredients are starting to pop up in other supplements, I mean it makes sense, they are effective! I can't recommend Phytoserms347 enough. Combine that with some DAA and you are going to have the test and libido drive of the century!

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Yep I'm loving how happy this shiz makes me. I'm still having a problem eating clean though. It seems like I can only eat two meals a day.....or snack all day on shit like tortilla chips....I gotta make the most of this shiz while I got it!!!

Yep I'm loving how happy this shiz makes me. I'm still having a problem eating clean though. It seems like I can only eat two meals a day.....or snack all day on shit like tortilla chips....I gotta make the most of this shiz while I got it!!!

The feeling on 347 is quite strange. I'm not sure if it's doing this to anyone else but I am eager to take another one during the day as if my body is telling me THIS is what it needs! I haven't got this feeling with any other supplement before. The only way I can describe it is the way you feel on a Testosterone cycle where you can't wait to inject some more of the good stuff. I'm def in for this log bro!

Top Bottom