Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

347% Badass.

RickO'Shea

Gravemaker & Gunslinger
Platinum
Hey guys, RickO'Shea here. You're friendly neighborhood screw-off. I was lucky enough to win a free bottle of Phytoserms347. I promised I would put up an article describing my experience with the product.

So I got the bottle Friday night, and I took my first serving (1cap) around 6pm on an empty stomach. No side effects to note.

Today I popped my first serving of the day upon waking on an empty stomach. Despite it only being the second day or second pill really....I feel like a extra kick of happiness. I liked it. It's a different happiness then the mood elevation I got with the T-2. I feel a little more confident I guess...and this effect was slightly amplified when I took the third dose tonight at 6. I am really really optimistic about this product.

Thanks again Orbit!

CUT: Sorry mang, but if it suits you, you can just believe that it is.......and I'll like write random "How cutthroat's a badass" quotes intermittently throughout the log.

Day 3: Woke-up and took my cap of 347 along with my T-2,Erase, and Slin. I'm really really liking this combo by the way. I'm loosing body fat, on a carb heavy diet. It's crazy. Plus I have been in a great mood for the last 2 days, and I think it is a combination of these supps. More to report on later.

Keep up the good work..always interested in your reports!

P.S. Cutthoat's a badass...just in case anyone was wondering. ;) lol

In!

Love the wording too.. "extra kick of happyness".. That should be written on the bottle.. with a rainbow and smiley face.
LMAO.

HAHAHA you put rainbows in the ingredient list? thanks for the input with everything guys and to answer the earlier question of morning wood, yes....but I've never had a problem with that.

Top Bottom