Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

347% Badass.

Good to hear you are able to push harder and recover faster. More signs the stuff is legit. Are you trying to bulk up on this? If so, any weight changes yet?

Nope, I'm in a constant state of shredding. I'm a volleyball player and bulking is about as useful as a two seamed fastball to a double amputee...
Hahaha....so lean mean and athletic for me!!!

Dude!, that's a huge help thanks man! I'll definitely get the Osta then. I actually wanted to say ipamorlin, but wasn't sure if thats the one that didn't cause you to have ravenous hunger....cause I don't want that.

Yeah ghrp causes hunger pains like no other in me. I heard ipa doesn't do that to you... that's what i will invest in next but gotta use up my ghrp first. i woke up around 4 last night so decided to take a shot of ghrp then couldn't get to sleep until 6 from the hunger pains/restlessness.

lemme ask you bro...why are you using Primo w/o Test? Some people do it but it's not the safest route if you know what i mean...

Well, I've just been told if I run it at the small dose I'd be running it at that I wouldn't need test. But I was thinking I'd just do like 200-250mg a week of test for the collagen synthesis effects.

I asked star what dosages I should run the Ipa, and the CJC and what a typical dosing protocol for a Peptide cycle would be but he still hasn't gotten back to me. So CGAR I'll throw it to you. How long do I run those for and at what dose? Also I was going to use AICAR, do you know what dose to run it at?

Well, I've just been told if I run it at the small dose I'd be running it at that I wouldn't need test. But I was thinking I'd just do like 200-250mg a week of test for the collagen synthesis effects.

I asked star what dosages I should run the Ipa, and the CJC and what a typical dosing protocol for a Peptide cycle would be but he still hasn't gotten back to me. So CGAR I'll throw it to you. How long do I run those for and at what dose? Also I was going to use AICAR, do you know what dose to run it at?

I don't know anything about AICAR but will read up on it soon. I haven't used Ipa yet either so you may wanna wait for Star's response on that before you pull the trigger. On the CJC this is what I know:

CJC is a GHRH and saturates at a dose of 1mcg per kg of body weight so if you weight 90kg (198lbs) then your saturation dose is 90mcg (.9mg). If you know anything about saturation then you know that taking anything over what is claimed to be the saturation dosage gives no extra benefit. The cool thing about CJC is that it degrades at a rate of only 10% per day so to give you a better idea of what that looks like I will paste a chart for you...

______Dose #1_(1mg)______Dose #2_(1mg)______Dose #3_(1mg)
Day 0 - 100% (1mg)
Day 1 - 90% (.9mg remaining)
Day 2 - 81% (.8mg remaing)
Day 3 - 73% (.7mg remaining)
Day 4 - 65% (.6mg remaining) + 100% (1mg) = 1.6mg
Day 5 - 59% (.5mg remaining) + 90% (.9mg remaining) = 1.4mg
Day 6 - 53% (.5mg remaining) + 81% (.8mg remaing) = 1.3mg
Day 7 - 47% (.4mg remaining) + 73% (.7mg remaining) = 1.1mg
Day 8 - 43% (.3mg remaining) + 65% (.6mg remaining) + 100% (1mg) = 1.9mg

If you understand what is going on here then you can see that you really only need about 2mg of CJC per week to stay above the saturation dosage. You can see that the only days where 1mg of CJC was taken were Day 0, 4, and 8. I have actually tracked my CJC usage using a chart like this and I really think it helps so you know how much CJC you have left in your system. Hopefully you understand this but if you don't then feel free to ask some more questions.

Hey Rick...sounds like things are going great so far. Good job!

Just dropping in to wish you a Merry Christmas. I hope you have a great holiday weekend. :)

Hey Rick...sounds like things are going great so far. Good job!

Just dropping in to wish you a Merry Christmas. I hope you have a great holiday weekend. :)

Thanks Roxy! I hope you have a Merry Christmas too!!! I gotta work through it, but I get paid time and a half for going to Tron, and then bowling :)

that's pretty intense. I don't really understand it....sorry man.

hmmm well if you want to understand it then hit me up on a PM and i'll help you out. if you don't care to understand it then the only thing you need to do if you wanna keep things reeeeeal basic is pin CJC at 1mg every 4 days. that will keep you in the approximate range you wanna be. :chomp:

hmmm well if you want to understand it then hit me up on a PM and i'll help you out. if you don't care to understand it then the only thing you need to do if you wanna keep things reeeeeal basic is pin CJC at 1mg every 4 days. that will keep you in the approximate range you wanna be. :chomp:

I want to understand it. PM'ing you my friend.

Top Bottom