Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

347% Badass.

Forgive the question...is this product more for the guys? as opposed to women using it?

Last edited:
in for this brotha!

Thanks Man!

Alright so today was the 5th day of using PhytoSerms 347. So far I've noticed one major thing. my mood! This shiz is making me happier than a Somalian in an all-you-can-eatery. I'm confident, I'm witty (not me it's the phyto), and I've got more Swagger (as much as a kid who did magic in a high school club can) than I usually do. I've also noticed a little more gass in the tank for cardio, and that's great cause the workouts I'm doing are pretty damn brutal. Very metabolic.

Let me know if you have any questions about this guys.

Oh yeah I take it right when I wake up on an empty stomach with some EVOO and water like Andrew732 niner suggested.

Thanks everybody, and remember "Fight Like A Brave!"

Forgive the question...is this product more the guys? as opposed to women using it?
It can be used for women, I suggest 1 cap though being that women have less overall hormones than most men, stack it with HCGenerate and it will be game. The reason I do NOT recommend DAA for women, is it does nothing but raise progesterone receptor/prolactin levels which leads eventually to decreased testosterone, a lot of this has to do with the way it affects the brain differently in the two opposite sexes, also realize that women have NO testes LOL, so there is no cholesterol going in the testes to stimulate leydig cells. Since Fadogia stimulates not just leydig cells, but overall LH output, it will boost testosterone in women as well, an AI will boost testosterone both men and female along free testosterone.

It can be used for women, I suggest 1 cap though being that women have less overall hormones than most men, stack it with HCGenerate and it will be game. The reason I do NOT recommend DAA for women, is it does nothing but raise progesterone receptor/prolactin levels which leads eventually to decreased testosterone, a lot of this has to do with the way it affects the brain differently in the two opposite sexes, also realize that women have NO testes LOL, so there is no cholesterol going in the testes to stimulate leydig cells. Since Fadogia stimulates not just leydig cells, but overall LH output, it will boost testosterone in women as well, an AI will boost testosterone both men and female along free testosterone.

^^^He's Smart^^^

Thanks Andrew...great info! I really appreciate it.

And thanks, Rick, for letting me hi jack your thread and learn something too! ;)

This was a GREAT post! :) I didn't want to 'quote' it in its entirety for the third time in a row, so I went to edit and reduce it... but couldn't find anything to cut out - it was that good. Thanks my friend.

Top Bottom