Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

347% Badass.

Nihongo Shabemasu Ka?
Kore wa Jouzu desu!

My skills are limited and it's one of those things where I understand more then I can actually write out. I know what you said ^^but to write an answer would take me awhile and some cheating! My bro served in Japan for 2 years, back when Kobe had the big earthquake so a big majority of his time was doing relief work (pulling members out of fallen homes etc). He went on to become a teacher and teach Japanese in school and I picked some up. :)

My skills are limited and it's one of those things where I understand more then I can actually write out. I know what you said ^^but to write an answer would take me awhile and some cheating! My bro served in Japan for 2 years, back when Kobe had the big earthquake so a big majority of his time was doing relief work (pulling members out of fallen homes etc). He went on to become a teacher and teach Japanese in school and I picked some up. :)

Military?
I lived in Kobe for a spell, then in Hiroshima.

I aint doin too bad

Just finished with my 5-or 6th day of Phytoserms 347, and I gotta tell ya, the happy effects are awesome, BUT NOW!, I'm feelin HULK SMASH!!! when i'm in the gym! I'm getting hotter, and the endurance has really improved. I usually do 6-8 sprints before the workout, and recently I've been doing a superset of sprint for eight seconds then 10 pushups. Today I did my 6 sprints but for 15 seconds and 20 pushups. I felt like I was snarling. People were starting to glance, they do, cause you usually don't see people actually sprint when on a treadmill, but these were my friends who've seen me do it quite frequently and find it normal. After I killed squats, high jumps, dead lifts, power cleans, snatch squats, pull-ups, hanging leg raises, woodchoppers, and reverse hypers...and in about 20 min I'm going to go and ****IN kill it again!!!!!

One more month of this, and I'll have to join a MMA club, just so I can get some of this pent up rage out of my system!

I'll be following your log. One quick question, where do I order the EXACT same phytoserms-347 you are taking?

Funny you mention joining an MMA club. Ive been thinking of the same thing since i started the serms. Theres something in there that just kicks up so primal urges to get physical

Funny you mention joining an MMA club. Ive been thinking of the same thing since i started the serms. Theres something in there that just kicks up so primal urges to get physical

Yeah, the phyto is contributing to the idea, but I usually spend most of my days watching PRIDE FC highlights. I get told to do it all the time too....I'm 6'1" but my reach is 80.5" Which is pretty damn long. Plus all my joints just kind of bend way past normal people's limits. I have pretty quick hands. I have pretty good endurance, and am confident that whoever would be on the otherside of the cage I would be more athletic than them. I would just be at a major disadvantage with technique and experience, which would probably yield a win, but I would still like to scrap and see what happens..

Top Bottom