Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 weeks til contest, NEED HELP

LSUMuscle

I've got 3 weeks til my contest. I'm 5'9", 200lbs, 5.9%bf. I want to compete at 187lbs. Any suggestions for diet and cardio? Currently I'm eating 400g protein, 60-70g fat daily for 4 days, then one up day with 200g clean carbs and less fat.

Well, I would consider that, but with all I've been told by trainers and such, you must take an up day at least once a week. Right now, I only get a few carbs from protein drinks and whatever might be in other protein sources like eggs, fish, etc... which isn't much. I was eating peanut butter, but decided today that I would throw that out to get rid of those carbs and extra calories from the fat. I am addicted to p.b. so it's gonna be tough. But do you really think that no carbs for three weeks will be ok? Besides, I've gotta do the carb load before the contest. I'm also going to sodium load.

If you are 6% you gotta see shredded glutes. Simple as that...plus, at 4.5% bf you should have a vein on your lower abs.

Mr.X :cool:

Well, my glutes aren't ripped. My shoulders are ripped quite a bit, along with my chest. I do have several veins along my waist line, with a couple coming up to my abs. My problem as I've said is that I have never been this low before, and I have some loose skin that's keeping me from looking really, really ripped. I assume that everyone loses fat in different places at different times.

Top Bottom