Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20g needles???

ming

anyone here use 20 gauge needles? the prop i have has a really hard time coming out a 22g. im pushing so hard to get the prop into the muscle that it makes me sore like fucking crazy. i cant even sit or lay on my back.

should i try a 20 gauge or is that to big?

THANKS!

Bro, don't use a 20g pin....thats a friggin harpoon. I've shot prop before with a 25g...I can't imagine why a 22g is giving you problems.

I'm using those for my delts right now. They're a little thick, but no biggie. My buddy who I met on this board gave them to me for site injections.

i've gotten prop through a 29 g before with warming up the test but i wouldn't recomend it, stick with 22g-25g

Dr.X said:
What??? A 20G for site injections??? Yeeeaaaaaa Riiiiggggghhhhtttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!! What's so hard to beleive about that? Have you even seen a 20 gauge before? It's not that big at all.

MaxBiceps said:
I'm using those for my delts right now. They're a little thick, but no biggie. My buddy who I met on this board gave them to me for site injections.

bow down before the Maximus Bicepius.......

thanks for the replies. my prop seperates into a grainy white powder sitting on the bottom of the oil when u let it sit. the wjite powder is really gritty and gets stuck in the needle.
its made by Calastreme 100mg/ml

I have no problem getting prop to go out through a 23 guage needle. I finally got smart, though, and ordered 18 guage needles for drawing.

Top Bottom