Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2012 Body Recomp Challenge Placements.

wow, wasnt sure i would make top 3 or not... back to work i guess :evil: ...the plan this year is to hold off on the PL competition until i move up a weight class (to 165's so i would like to get close to 180...) which may take the better part of a year...

congrats to all!!!!

Congrats to the winners. All of you guys did well. Now its time to KEEP ON IMPROVING!!!!!

MACAPPLE. I just wanna say you looked awesome man. Im sure your happy with your results and you should be. YA did good.

Moya, you still on trt? You def added some size since last year man.

again, congrats to all. I enjoyed watching the improvements

I have judged alot of contests but this one gave me the biggest headache, What at finish, I had a hard time choosing,

You're all winners, and "go Ryan" keep it up ,you just might win next yrs contest!

Congrats to all! This was a great contest and it is so nice to see everyone helping and cheering each other on (didn't even feel like a competition really).

Ryan, your commitment and progress is inspiring to us all! I can safely say, we are all so very proud of you and are all here to help you along your path! I look forward to watching your continued progress, please do not hesitate to reach out to me for anything!

CONGRATS AGAIN TO ALL!!! :theshadow:

Yeah I will second every word of that as I couldn't of put it better myself, between us we make 1 amazing army lol we are the best site going and it's a pleasure to be a part of that.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend then see you all back killing shit mon!!

Killing shit today d. You slacking already!! Lol

Congrats DMK and Moya. I'm honored to be included with such incredible physiques. (I'm practicing for the academy awards). Seriously, this was hard, but also fun in a challenging sort of way. I now have an idea of what a competition diet is like. Thanks for the encouragement and congrats to Moya and DMK again.

RD--where's my chocolate:stilleto:

Congrats DMK and Moya. I'm honored to be included with such incredible physiques. (I'm practicing for the academy awards). Seriously, this was hard, but also fun in a challenging sort of way. I now have an idea of what a competition diet is like. Thanks for the encouragement and congrats to Moya and DMK again.

RD--where's my chocolate:stilleto:

Yeah that's how I felt haha. Well done Rebs I think you done amazing and Moya tbh I thought had this 1!

Yeah it's gave me the taste for it now I'm actually still on the Palumbo diet haha I think I'm hooked , but yeah I totally get the chocolate thing mmmmm it's my fav and I don't even dare have 1 piece as it will turn into a binge haha.
Enjoy your weekend huni ;)

Top Bottom