Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2012 Body Recomp Challenge Placements.

zedhed

Elite Moderator
Platinum
Firstly I would like to congratulate everybody that took up the challenge. This years turnout was the best that I have seen in all the Recomp Challenges.

There were 4 judges as follows,
RADAR
OWL
The.gladiator1987
Zedhed

It took us 5 full days of deliberation. That tells you all how good this contest was. Everybody that took up this challenge is a true winner. You are the kind of peeps that make EF the very best BBing site on the entire internet.
This really was very difficult to determine and here are our picks.

1st DMK777
2nd Moya
3rd Rebecca D

The primary consideration was how much improvement each of you showed from the beginning to the end.

The prizes will be posted soon and there are some really very nice prizes this year put up by our very own mods here on EF.
Also a special thanks to Colstreamer for also putting up a prize.

On behalf of all the judges our hats off to each and everyone of you that managed to see this thru from start to finish.

Well done all!

Re: 2010 Body Recomp Challenge Placements.

Bro check the title of your thread. It's 2012! Lol!

Also guys PM me your addresses. I got 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes for you. :)

Great work to the top three competitors! You all deserved it! And everyone else who didn't place top three, great work also! I bet you all made it so the judges had a hard time choosing!

Guys really. This was a very difficult decision as you all did so well. We are proud of each and every one of you as Zed stated. We went back and forth for quite some time on this and did not come to these decisions lightly. I respect each and everyone of you. I also want to give a special shout out to Ryan Arnett. Bro please don't stop doing what you are doing. For yourself, your health, and your family. Your transformation was awe inspiring for us all to watch. Congrats to all the winners and thank you one last time for the honor to judge this comp.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh my god you guys are trying to kill me lmfao I nearly had a heart attack , I'm in shock that outa all that hard work I placed 1st. Your all fantastic I promise you that your all winners to me I love you all ...

Thanks to all my team mates and to all you mods who made this possible. And too Johny who started this. I hope your ok Johny ;).

I have never win anything in my life and if I told you guys were I was with my life 5 years ago you wouldn't believe me , put this way if I had of carried my life on another year the way I was I would of been sure to be 6ft under. And it makes me cringe to think of those times now I look at my life and everyone around me and think how thankful i am that I turned my life around.

You guys are all the best mates I could wish for thank you so much. Mwah xxxx

Ha ha yeah! You shoulda won really eh Bounce mate? Lolololol!

Top Bottom