Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is JohnnyRockit still doing this? URGENT ALL CONTESTANTS MUST READ!

Wont get pics done til sat morn as im going work away fir cpl days,kinda hoping for lil push last week but life is the boss

There he goes 1 of gods own prototypes,a high powered mutant of sum kind never even considered for mass production,too weird to live and to rare to die!

Wont get pics done til sat morn as im going work away fir cpl days,kinda hoping for lil push last week but life is the boss

There he goes 1 of gods own prototypes,a high powered mutant of sum kind never even considered for mass production,too weird to live and to rare to die!

I think pictures have to be in by the end of the 27th bro! Don't forget

I'm takin mine up tomorrow or Thursday, I won't have time Friday.

Mac bag is hard for me actually I never eat fast food or even go into or by one. Can I do spoon again or something?

I was gonba put mine on my head. Save the camera lense and you lot won't have to put up with my ugly mug! Lol!

I didn't want to be the person to say what needed to be said, thanks for taking care of that bro! :evil:

Top Bottom