Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is JohnnyRockit still doing this? URGENT ALL CONTESTANTS MUST READ!

zedhed

Elite Moderator
Platinum
Ok does anybody know or has anybody heard from Johnny R?
If he is not still doing this, running this contest then I will step in and pick it up.
But I really need to know whats going on first.
So at this point Im gonna assume that Johnny is out of the picture.

So this is my plan.

We will run this one more week so that everybody that wants to can get their pics in. As of next Friday the judging will commence.

Again unless I hear from Johnny R, at that time RADAR, Zedhed, and OWL will judge all contestants that are putting up final pics for the next week.

We will combine our individual picks of each of you and then decide on the top 3 places.
We will post the results the week of May 7th.

RADAR and OWL This is your notice that you have been drafted into this.
Unfortunatly there are no other Mods that are involved with this contest that is why its just us three.

I hope that this is agreeable to all contestants.

It is up to each of you to get your pics up. We need your beginning pics and your final pics.
Again it is up to each of you to get your beginning pics and your final pics up in your thread.
My self, RADAR and OWL are doing this on our own time so please help us out here peeps and put your beginning pics and final pics up for us in the same post. Much thanks.

Best regards all,
Zed:evil:

So we to post our final pics on 27th??an same as start pics with spoon??

There he goes 1 of gods own prototypes,a high powered mutant of sum kind never even considered for mass production,too weird to live and to rare to die!

Re: Is JohnnyRockit still doing this? Urgent all contestants READ!

Sound good to me bro. Thanks for stepping into JR's shoes in his absence.

When you say week of the 7th is that the deadline? Or is it the end of that week?

All pics must be on your logs by the 27th. END OF CONTEST!
We will judge during the week of the 30th.
We will post results by the end of the week of the 7th.

So we to post our final pics on 27th??an same as start pics with spoon??

There he goes 1 of gods own prototypes,a high powered mutant of sum kind never even considered for mass production,too weird to live and to rare to die!

Yes the spoon pics and your final pics please and thanks everyone.:evil:

Thanks for stepping up to fill his shoes! Props to you ZED! I was beginning to wonder who was gonna be running this in the absence of JR

Who is all in this contest still? Seems like a lot have stopped posting or have simply disappeared.

Everyone who is still in post up in this thread. If you know of someone who is in and they haven't posted here get there ass over here. Lol You guys have busted your ass for this contest and I will still be putting up the $50 NTBM gift certificate I pledged from the beginning. Also if you pm'd Johnny stating you were donating prizes for this contest re pm me, Radar, or Zed and let's reward these guys for their hard work.

Top Bottom