Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2012 Body Recomp Challenge Placements.

No no noo zed u must b mistaken i know nothin of these enhancments u speak off,corn flakes an kryptonite daily with the odd translucent molecular cloud transdermal product maybe but apart frm that in all natural......cough cough aherm honest

Col wat mg are them proton pills??

5mg I think. They're little and white and round and they give you the strength of twenty atom bombs for twenty seconds...

So basically dosing I'd like 1 per set. But it's cool strength is phenomenal, you don't do press ups on these, you push the world up and down! ;)

He been sniffing something...

I just wanted to also say this was hard. Ryan, awesome job losing weight bro. Macapple, Your pic from the back showing how the sides of fat melted off your body really made it hard not to place you bro. PM me btw I wanna ask u something. colstreamer you actually look awesome now bro just get a tan and ur set :) badboybounce you are a monster. Stero, you look awesome man, problem is that u are like me and u were already looking good before the transformation.....sucks that these competitions are only for the fatties :) jk jk jk everyone did an awesome job and

Top Bottom