Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2012 Body Recomp Challenge Placements.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh my god you guys are trying to kill me lmfao I nearly had a heart attack , I'm in shock that outa all that hard work I placed 1st. Your all fantastic I promise you that your all winners to me I love you all ...

Thanks to all my team mates and to all you mods who made this possible. And too Johny who started this. I hope your ok Johny ;).

I have never win anything in my life and if I told you guys were I was with my life 5 years ago you wouldn't believe me , put this way if I had of carried my life on another year the way I was I would of been sure to be 6ft under. And it makes me cringe to think of those times now I look at my life and everyone around me and think how thankful i am that I turned my life around.

You guys are all the best mates I could wish for thank you so much. Mwah xxxx

Congrats D you look very good .

D is new queen of elite fitness an well deserved,my mrs v happy as she said u win from day1 as ur dedication is astounding an now inspired her to start training......ooooooft cheers d she already said she use ma fukin protein

Congrats to the top 3 and to all who finished!

Donna...so proud of you girl! You deserve it! :)

Moya...I can't believe the size you put on from last year. I'm still your number 1 fan!

Rebecca D...you look amazing (and I thought you looked amazing at the start). You are a great example of a woman who is a mother, works and still manages to take care of her health and look great!

Great job guys!! You are all winners in my book! :)

I can't thank all you guys n girls enough I know if it wasn't for having such an amazing bunch of friends I wouldn't be nowhere near were I am now, when I first joined EF I had been training the same way for three years I was in ok shape but the question regarding training diet etc that I had went unanswered until I joined EF , from that day on my training excelled because all you going out of your way to point me in the right direction and give me that lift over the though times , I say this from the bottom of my heart you guys and EF changed my life , thank you so much for all your encouragement and having faith in me your my second family ... Hope we all carry on working as a team the best team ever!!!

Ps Bb lmao good for you girl bro tell her thank you and that I said your shakes are on me!!! ✋😁👍✋💪xxx

Enhanced supps????that wat im missing??damm im 99% natural apart from 2mg kryptonite every 3 days

I just got me some proton pills from Roger Ramjet down the gym....

Top Bottom