Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle - 26 yr old (I have researched)

ngibson12

Hey guys brand new to this site and I have been researching on here for a few days before deciding to post. I know how stupid someone can look that has not done their research.

So for my first cycle I understand a test only one is the best. I have found one that Wolfpack suggested to another member and I think I want to use that one.

"Week 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500mgs/week (250mg shots 2x/week split)
Week 1-12 Arimidex 0.5mgs ED
Week 1-12 N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM
Week 10-12 HCGenerate 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout

Post Cycle Therapy
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Ostarine - 25/25/25/25/25
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM"

Does this look like a good cycle. Also should I be doing a 12 week one or lower it to 10?

Finally, I am looking at over 300 right now for the N2Guard, HCGenerate and the other PCTs. I know how important this stuff is, but is there anything that I can exchange that is less pricey? I heard N2Guard can be exchanged for CEL cycle assist, but you lose some nutrients. Is Ostarine and Aromasin essential?

In help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Osta isnt essential.
I would keep aromasin. I would pick either clomid or nolva.

My pct is
Clomid
Unleashed
Post cycle
DAA
Aromasin. Doesnt cos anywhere near 300

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks for the quick reply. So basically I am going to cut out nolva and ostarine.
Can I just use Arimidex the whole time and not even bother with aromasin?
Can I cut out the N2Guard in the PCT and add a DAA?
CEL cycle assist is much cheaper can I change this out for N2Guard?

Thanks for the quick reply. So basically I am going to cut out nolva and ostarine.

I use Arimidex EOD on cycle

Aromasin is better because it is a suicide inhibitor. With adex there is a chance of rebound.. get unleashed and post cycle if not go with Hcgenerate.

CEL cycle assist is fine..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Aromasin is a suicidal a.i., different from arimidex. This means no estrogen rebound after stopping. So I would suggest aromasin or forma stanzol over adex in pct.

N2guard is a completely different compound than DAA with a different purpose. There is no substitute. DAA will help boost endogenous test and n2guard will help return your lipid and liver values within normal range

Cycling the healthy and right way isn't cheap. Saving a few bucks is what gets guys in trouble. Bodybuilding is expensive. If you're eating right, you should be spending anywhere from $125-200 a week on food alone.

Alright thanks soooo much this is really helpful. I am going back to researching more and will ask more questions when I feel I have a better knowledge base! Cheers fellas!

Hey guys brand new to this site and I have been researching on here for a few days before deciding to post. I know how stupid someone can look that has not done their research.

So for my first cycle I understand a test only one is the best. I have found one that Wolfpack suggested to another member and I think I want to use that one.

"Week 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500mgs/week (250mg shots 2x/week split)
Week 1-12 Arimidex 0.5mgs ED
Week 1-12 N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM
Week 10-12 HCGenerate 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout

Post Cycle Therapy
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Ostarine - 25/25/25/25/25
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM"

Does this look like a good cycle. Also should I be doing a 12 week one or lower it to 10?

Finally, I am looking at over 300 right now for the N2Guard, HCGenerate and the other PCTs. I know how important this stuff is, but is there anything that I can exchange that is less pricey? I heard N2Guard can be exchanged for CEL cycle assist, but you lose some nutrients. Is Ostarine and Aromasin essential?

In help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

i would lower your test dose a bit, down to 350 mg... You can do 500 but its not necessary...

You don't need two serms in pct... just use clomid on this cycle...

You don't HAVE to use ostarine in pct but I would highly recommend it bro... You will have a much better pct and have a much higher chance of holding on to your gains...

There is not a product that subs for n2guard... cel is not bad, but its not in the same league in terms of protection... I have used them both several times...

I would run aromasin from start to finish... 12.5 mg eod...

Dylan, I was just reading up on your SARMS post. I think I might just bite the bullet on the money and get it. I have been reading around and yeah it does look like N2Guard is in a different league I will just go with that. I will probably take down the dosage for the test also.

Last question, you said run aromasin from start to finish so around 16 weeks. I have read what the others said that Arimidex and Aromasin are two different ais.
So in you opinion are you saying to run Arimidex still from week 1-12 AND run Aromasin from week 1-16?

Dylan, I was just reading up on your SARMS post. I think I might just bite the bullet on the money and get it. I have been reading around and yeah it does look like N2Guard is in a different league I will just go with that. I will probably take down the dosage for the test also.

Last question, you said run aromasin from start to finish so around 16 weeks. I have read what the others said that Arimidex and Aromasin are two different ais.
So in you opinion are you saying to run Arimidex still from week 1-12 AND run Aromasin from week 1-16?

Sorry i didnt clarify... Drop the arimidex and just use aromasin bro...

Use coupon code dylan10 for 10% off at n2bm.com

Top Bottom