Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 week cycle log. Test, SARMS1, Prohormones

Yeah IDK why, but 15mg still produces sides. I'll keep playing with it until I find my sweet spot. This is all one big experiment for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you cant handle it, it might be time to move on bro.its not a product for everyone but alot of people love it.

Ok it's been a while since my last update. I've ben busy with work and training and also trying to tweak the S4 to a dose that agrees with me. Here's where I'm at right now.

Week 6

Today is the last day of week 5. 198 lbs 16.7% BF

My body weight is roughly the same as when I started, but body fat has dropped significantly. Theres a noticeable difference in muscle size and and hardness. My back has been the most drastic improvement overall, but legs also are showing nice growth from the first 5 weeks. In my opinion ProimobolDEX and SARMS are definitely the real deal. I've seen quite a change in just 5 weeks. I was seeing quick improvements at 50mg of S4 which lessened as I lowered the dose. Unfortunately for me I've been overly susceptible to the S4 sides so I had to lower dosage and play with it more than I thought I would. I've decided to change the plan mid cycle. After finishing the first bottle of LGD, GW and most of the S4 I'm not going to start the next bottles. Originally it was going to be 8 weeks on each, but I'm stopping at 5. When I come back from Vacation I'm going to start the Osta and Oxandrovar as planned, but in week 10 instead of week 9. I've experienced some side effects that I need to figure out the cause of. It may be one of the SARMS or it may be something else I nned to adjust, but without trying everything separately I won't be able to pinpoint the cause. It's nothing major just some acid reflux and I haven't been sleeping normally. I can usually sleep 8 hours straight and very little can wake me up. Lately any noise or movement in the night wakes me which means that I'm not getting the deep sleep or straight uninterrupted sleep that I'm accustomed to and is necessary when trying to build quality muscle. It's also making me exhausted when I get to work. I still have enough S4, GW and LGD to do another cycle of each, but I'm going to wait until this 16 week cycle is over and I'm going to run them all separately. All in all though I was very impressed by the combination of SARMS and PrimobolDEX.

if you must, go to the 5 on and 2 off protocol with s4... that's the best way to get around the side effects...

if you must, go to the 5 on and 2 off protocol with s4... that's the best way to get around the side effects...

I thought about that, but I really want to pinpoint the cause of each of the reactions I'm having so I can plan out a more effective and less negatively effective cycle on my next run which will be 10-12 weeks after this one.I still have 2-3 bottles of each SARM left so I figure its better to find out how each one effects me individually and adjust accordingly.

Ok it's been a while since my last update. I've ben busy with work and training and also trying to tweak the S4 to a dose that agrees with me. Here's where I'm at right now.

Week 6

Today is the last day of week 5. 198 lbs 16.7% BF

My body weight is roughly the same as when I started, but body fat has dropped significantly. Theres a noticeable difference in muscle size and and hardness. My back has been the most drastic improvement overall, but legs also are showing nice growth from the first 5 weeks. In my opinion ProimobolDEX and SARMS are definitely the real deal. I've seen quite a change in just 5 weeks. I was seeing quick improvements at 50mg of S4 which lessened as I lowered the dose. Unfortunately for me I've been overly susceptible to the S4 sides so I had to lower dosage and play with it more than I thought I would. I've decided to change the plan mid cycle. After finishing the first bottle of LGD, GW and most of the S4 I'm not going to start the next bottles. Originally it was going to be 8 weeks on each, but I'm stopping at 5. When I come back from Vacation I'm going to start the Osta and Oxandrovar as planned, but in week 10 instead of week 9. I've experienced some side effects that I need to figure out the cause of. It may be one of the SARMS or it may be something else I nned to adjust, but without trying everything separately I won't be able to pinpoint the cause. It's nothing major just some acid reflux and I haven't been sleeping normally. I can usually sleep 8 hours straight and very little can wake me up. Lately any noise or movement in the night wakes me which means that I'm not getting the deep sleep or straight uninterrupted sleep that I'm accustomed to and is necessary when trying to build quality muscle. It's also making me exhausted when I get to work. I still have enough S4, GW and LGD to do another cycle of each, but I'm going to wait until this 16 week cycle is over and I'm going to run them all separately. All in all though I was very impressed by the combination of SARMS and PrimobolDEX.

very nice.. i would love to hear your opinions on primobol and oxandrovar.And how you compare their different results.I dont think many people have used both yet.They both contain some of the same ingredients but yet some that are pretty different.

Top Bottom