Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 week cycle log. Test, SARMS1, Prohormones

On a side note seeing life in yellow 24/7 is rather depressing. I feel like I'm living in the series walking dead every day. If anyone has a link to Dylan's write up on how to manage S4 sides please post it. I'm going to keep making changes until its gone and if I can't get it right I'm just going to discontinue the S4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take two days off of the s4. Run it 5 on and then 2 off. I kind of liked the yellow tint.

Andarine (S-4) - Evolutionary.org

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OK I thought I saw something from Dylan about lowering the dose by 5mg am and pm daily until the sides go away and then working your way back up until sides come back to see what point yellow vision comes in. The yellow tint wasn't really bothering me at first, but no I haven't seen a blue sky in three weeks and everything is yellowish. It's depressing as hell I would hate to see life this way all the time. I've got another 4.5 weeks left on S4 and I want to keep taking it the whole time so I've gotta lower the dosage enough to get rid of the tint and night blindness. I might try 15g am and pm to see how that works. If it doesn't then I'll give 5 on 2 off a shot.

40mgs of S4 is where my vision sides started. I guess it's different for everyone. I'd really like to try 100mgs but I'd be blind.

I've been playing around with dosages this week and things started getting better when I dropped it to (roughly) 15mg AM. I jumped back up to 25mg and it came back instantly so I'm going to try 15g AM 15mg PM and see how that works. Sides were getting so bad I considered scrapping the S4 completely.

Yeah IDK why, but 15mg still produces sides. I'll keep playing with it until I find my sweet spot. This is all one big experiment for me.

Down to 15mg AM and PM. Sides have been less potent today. Hopefully I can get to at least 20mg AM and PM without sides coming back too strong.

S4 is my favorite sarm but there's definitely a right and wrong way to run it. Hope the sides subside for you

Top Bottom