Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 week cycle log. Test, SARMS1, Prohormones

WEEK 3

It's been difficult to post daily updates between work and training so I've cut it down to weekly updates. Nothing significant to report for week 2, but now I'm into the third week and this is supposed to be when the PrimobolDEX starts to kick in. Will keep the thread updated on how this week goes.

It will pick up bro, keep it up and stay focused.

It will pick up bro, keep it up and stay focused.

The only thing I've ever taken that I felt working in less than a week was "Fina" and that was 7 or 8 years ago. Everything else takes time to kick, but when it does you always know. I'm nothing if I'm not patient. Results will start coming this week I'm sure of it.

196 lbs 19.7% BF

Week 3

DAY 19

196 lbs 20.7% BF
Starting to feel and see a difference at this point. Muscles are fuller and harder. Shirts are fitting tighter. Slight increase strength from week 2 to 3. No real difference in endurance yet. Next week I plan to start running three times a week so I should be able to see a difference in endurance from week to week on my runs. I've been using an Omron bodyfat analyzer because its convenient and it used to be reasonably accurate when compared to calipers, but I think it's calibration is off so I'm going to order some calipers and start using those. Just got my Oxandrovar, HCGnerate ES, and another bottle of HCGenerate in today so I now have everything I need to finish the 16 weeks. Might have to get another bottle of Oxandrovar if I decide to do 6 weeks of it. Theres definitely a visible difference from day 1 to day 19. 93 days left to the very end of this cycle. Should be amazed by then.

DAY 20

Great workout today. I was tired all day at work and close to skipping the workout, but I dragged myself into the gym, had a few sips of ABB Extreme speed stack preworkout and had a solid shoulder workout. My back is looking really good right now. Had to stop taking the Arnold Iron pump because I can't sleep at night when I take it. I took one full scoop (the scoop is tiny BTW) at around 11am was wired all day and couldn't sleep til 2am the next morning. Missed my workout that day because I needed to sleep before work. Took a half scoop the next day at 11am and that felt a lot better during the workout and throughout the day, but I still couldn't sleep that night. I can definitely report that this cycle is starting to kick in nicely. Really want more energy so I don't need the Preworkouts for the gym though. Hope I start to see that soon.

WEEK 4

Dropped the S4 down to 20mg twice a day today. I had some Sake last week and noticed my night vision was terrible. Had some again last night and my vision issues became even worse. I don't drink that often. These were both special occasions, but I really think that alcohol increases the effects of the vision sides. I won't be drinking again for a while so thats not really a concern, but I have lowered the dose because of it. If no problems occur in the next couple days I'll raise it back up to 25mg twice daily. This will be my last week on PrimobolDEX. I'll be on SARMS and test for the next 4 weeks after that until I go on vacation. When I come back Ill be starting the Oxandrovar, Ostarine and continuing on test. Feeling good right now. Seeing good results from everything. My back is really showing great results. Changing a few things in my training and diet this week. I Really want to work on upper pecs and shoulders more.

WEEK 4

Dropped the S4 down to 20mg twice a day today. I had some Sake last week and noticed my night vision was terrible. Had some again last night and my vision issues became even worse. I don't drink that often. These were both special occasions, but I really think that alcohol increases the effects of the vision sides. I won't be drinking again for a while so thats not really a concern, but I have lowered the dose because of it. If no problems occur in the next couple days I'll raise it back up to 25mg twice daily. This will be my last week on PrimobolDEX. I'll be on SARMS and test for the next 4 weeks after that until I go on vacation. When I come back Ill be starting the Oxandrovar, Ostarine and continuing on test. Feeling good right now. Seeing good results from everything. My back is really showing great results. Changing a few things in my training and diet this week. I Really want to work on upper pecs and shoulders more.

great log.Keep us updated on the s4, i always looks for ways to manipulate the s4 sides.Its an amazing product and your outlook on alcohol is interesting .

great log.Keep us updated on the s4, i always looks for ways to manipulate the s4 sides.Its an amazing product and your outlook on alcohol is interesting .

Hurricane the vision sides became pretty scary both times I drank. Definitely would not have been able to drive and was having borderline hallucinogenic vision when I went to bed. Kind of scared me a little bit that's why I decided to lower the dose. I'm pretty positive it was from the sake, but I want to give it a few days at 40mg just to make sure before I bump it back up.

With the s4 vision sides- toward the beginning I noticed more yellow vision and less of the night vision issue. Now that I'm toward the end of my cycle, I don't really notice the yellow tint anymore. But the night vision is a lot worse. I can see when cars drive past now, but I carry a flashlight with me to see in the dark! Haha

With the s4 vision sides- toward the beginning I noticed more yellow vision and less of the night vision issue. Now that I'm toward the end of my cycle, I don't really notice the yellow tint anymore. But the night vision is a lot worse. I can see when cars drive past now, but I carry a flashlight with me to see in the dark! Haha

I really won't be able to ignore the sides if they get that bad because of work. If it gets to the point where I have to carry a flashlight around I'll just stop taking it.

Update: I've dropped the S4 to 25mg once in the AM before training. The vision sides just keep getting stronger. Still taking it before training though so let's see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom