Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Weeks of Powerlifting

Exodus

High End Bro
Platinum
I will be starting a powerlifting program that is 12 weeks long. it only list bench, squat and deadlifts.

For the 1st 4 weeks it says only additional exercises is for your weak points. The 2nd 4 weeks is for your strong points. and the last 4 weeks is bench and squat only.

My weakpoints on bench press is the middle third of the lift. On squat is the bottom, and deadlift it is the start.

Please recomend exercises that would help with my weaknesses and just some general strenght builders for the 2nd four weeks.

thanks.

Good luck with your routine. And your weak point in bench can be corectted with board presses 3 and 4 board. For squat your weak in th ehips so try box squattin. And for deadlifts try pulling off blocks or try front squats. Strength builders would be good mornings all styles. It will help you squat and dead. For benching do floor presses and lots of extensions. Maybe bring in extra lat work that will also help with your bench. Good luck bro!

Top Bottom