Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My SARMS-S4 Experience

Plank you look sick and better than most guys half your age, CONGRATS! I am also one of the ones looking forward to reading up on your feedback about S4. Much luck to ya!

Reactions: ceo
Nice progress P!
What I find too is that with the continuous use of HGH everything else I take a little goes a long way!

Reactions: ceo
12/26/2009:

Still taking SARMS-S4 2x 25mg/day. I haven't seen any of the vision side effects others have reported.

I'm in that sweet spot post-cycle where there's still test in your system and the HCG is stacked on top of it. Great day in the gym -- might be due to taking Christmas day off as well.

Historically I get very small but measurable gains around my PCT period. The first two weeks after my last shot are normally great. If history repeats itself, I should level-off around January 4 and begin losing some of my on-cycle strength around January 18. It's too early to say anything about the SARMS-S4 right now, but mid to late January should be telling.

In hindsight, I probably discontinued the arimidex a few days too soon. There's no visible bloating, but I can feel a little bit of puffyness.

I probably won't post quite as frequently unless something interesting happens.

Mods: I started this thread in the AAS section. I wasn't sure if it belonged in one of the subcategories.

Stats: 42 years old, 6'3", 255-260 lbs (varies).

- First cycle in Sept 2004
- Have done seven cycles since
- Limited experience with Deca, Winny, EQ and Var
- Prefer lowish-dose (i.e. 300 mg/week) test eth cycles

- Finished latest cycle on 12/04/2009
- 300 mg/week test ethanate for 10 weeks
- mixed 20-40 mg var/day during weeks 1-6
- PCT with HCG only; 1000 units/day for 6 days in a row
- PCT complete on 12/21/2009

- Lipostim 3 1/day
- Aspirin 81 mg/day
- Unleashed 3 capsules/day
- 5g creatine monohydrate/day
- Amplify 8 capsules pre-workout

Started SARMS-S4 (100 mg/ml) at 50 mg/day one day after completion of PCT.

Current lifts as of three days ago:

- Decline bench: 315 x 6
- Military press (with complete back support): 275 x 3; 295 x 1
- Deadlift TBD -- messed my back up and really don't want to load it ATM
- Box Squat TBD -- I've been using different height boxes. Will standardize and report results

- Pictures as of 12/23/2009:

2n80d4k.jpg

208wawo.jpg

Goal: Keep 100% of cycle gains and maintain relatively low BF%. Ideally, I'd like to even increase in strength.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Looking good there my man, i hopefully should have my hands on some sarms in about a week.
RADAR

good idea , but should I take it with or wihout food?

I do not think it matters but I have done before is take it with a protein shake or some flax oil, I also tried it adding it on my salad dressing before and did not feel the taste, anyway if you are going to use 25mg per time which is 1/4 of the dropper is really a small amount.

As far as taking it with or without food it is already 91% orally bio available which is excellent for an oral compound comparing it to other drugs which are methylated and still do not reach 98% bioavailability.

Oh I forgot , you can also chase it down with grapefruit juice

C

I do not think it matters but I have done before is take it with a protein shake or some flax oil, I also tried it adding it on my salad dressing before and did not feel the taste, anyway if you are going to use 25mg per time which is 1/4 of the dropper is really a small amount.

As far as taking it with or without food it is already 91% orally bio available which is excellent for an oral compound comparing it to other drugs which are methylated and still do not reach 98% bioavailability.

Oh I forgot , you can also chase it down with grapefruit juice

C

I started with theprotien shake...like it raw now:chomp:

guess it's better to use the insulin syringe which have a capacity of 1 ml or 0.5 ml this way it's better to measure 0.25 ml for a 25 mg of sarms

12/30/2009 Update

It's been 9ish days since my last shot of HCG. It's been a wild ride week -- the HCG broke me out a little bit and bloated me, but it wasn't that noticable. I felt it more than anyone could see it. I wish I had a pic of the bloat just for documentation purposes.

Here's a pic taken this morning. So I'm 26 days from my last ethanate shot, 9 days from my last HCG shot and 8 days into my first SARMS-S4 dose. I've definitely lost that testosterone-driven edge in the gym which is fine -- I can push through workouts. I haven't lost an ounce of strength so far (if anything, I've gotten stronger).

2rq0pxk.jpg

Top Bottom