Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My SARMS-S4 Experience

do you take finasteride with your test cycles????

I used to. After my first cycle in 2004 (200mg cyp/week) I had a shock fallout (tellogen effluvium) and it scared me to death. Then I shed a little on Winny and that scared me even more. I started taking finesteride during my cycles but stopped about two years ago.

I really didn't like the finesteride and stopped taking it for the last three years. It hurt my sex drive and I also noticed a significant loss of muscle hardness. Since I stopped taking it, I haven't lost a hair since.

The one thing I learned from the entire experience is to recognize the difference between shock fallouts and miniaturization. If the hairs on your scalp are getting finer and finer, then you probably have male pattern baldness (androgenic allopecia). If the hairs on your scalp periodically fall out but grow back looking just like the hairs on the sides and back of your head, you've just had a one-time shock fallout (tellogen effluvium).

Thanks all.

I'm coasting right now because I'm sure I have the trailing edge of the test ethanate in my system along with HCG. I remember reading that HCG is effective for 5-8 days after injection so we should start see what the SARMS-S4 does in a few weeks. My normal post-cycle losses start about 4-6 weeks after my last injection. I've discontinued all armidex for now, because I want to see if I get any bloat.

12/24/2009: Did a 25mg dose early AM and did a 35mg (or so) dose mid-afternoon. No queezyness at all anymore. I'm beginning to doubt it was even the SARMS-S4 in the first place.

Solid day in the gym though. Steep incline press 315 x 2; 315 x 2; 315 x 3; 335 x 1

I'm going to start posting a few videos, but I want to wait until the gym is closer to empty.

I'm also interested in your previous Test 300/ Var cycle .. How was that for you? I've always wanted to know if using such low doses is worth it

I'm also interested in your previous Test 300/ Var cycle .. How was that for you? I've always wanted to know if using such low doses is worth it

I really like low-dose cycles, but my goals are a little different. At 42, a little goes a long way. Also, I absolutely swear by HGH. I looooove the stuff. I do 2.4 IU's of Genotropin Mini-Quicks 2x/day for five days on and two days off. To an old fart like me, HGH is a godsend. The anavar may all be in my head though, as I normally use it early in my cycle while I wait for the ethanate to kick-in.

Typically I do ten weeks with one shot of 300mg ethanate/week (I know that's considered stretching ethanate). Around week three, I add 0.5mg of armidex EoD (which I also know is controversial). But here are my goals: I want to be able to wear business clothes and not look like a football player. I also want to have decent strength in the gym, but I sure don't need to be the strongest guy.

I did learn something important during my last cycle. In the past, as soon as I did my first shot I started this "the clock is ticking" mentality where I tried to kill myself in the gym and I ate everything in sight. So by week eight or nine I would be burned-out, tired of stuffing myself, plagued with nagging little injuries and generally tired due to restless sleep. This time, I actually cut-back on calories around week five or six (but I sure didn't starve myself). Sure enough, the test ethanate kept me nitrogen positive and I didn't lose much muscle (if any). But for the first week or so after I cut calories, I thought the world was going to end. I lost big numbers (i.e. 10% strength) -- but they did come creeping back. Between weeks 5 and 9, I went from 270 lbs to 255 lbs.

Here's the other thing I finally took into consideration: Stress. I know most people don't have the luxury to do this, but I'd workout mid-day, drink a post-workout drink and then go straight home and rest for a minimum of 20 minutes (normally more like 40-60). I rarely fell asleep, but I almost always stayed flat on my back the entire time. I also started using Lunesta and night, which helps me get better blocks of continuous sleep.

I suspect that in the past, I've really stressed myself out by trying to cram as much training into my cycle as possible. Going forward, I'd like to find the hormones, supplements (including SARMS-S4), training regimen and lifestyle that meets my goals yet is simple to maintain. That's the kicker -- is there a way to get the most benefit from an easy-to-implement program?

Top Bottom