Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

90% of gains in first 6 weeks?

ozcroboy

6.1 205lbs aprx 15%bf 36 yrs old

cycle
250mg tren e e5d
125mg test e e5d
2caps deiselbolan kik start

ive done a few cycles and tren before. it seems all my cycles i bulk the first 6 weeks then cut the 2nd 6. same clean diet. i dont change diet half way through. on about 3500 cals on cycle.

every cycle i do i gain approx 15lb of muscle and lose bout 5lb of fat which are pretty good results and it transforms my body but it seems all the bulk is the first 6 weeks. this common??

It's feasible to make most of your gains in the start of your cycle, and, in fact, most guys gain a lot of water weight. I don't mean bloating (not always) but supercompensation and increased muscle volume will play a role, as well as increased glycogen stores.

Myostatin levels increase over time and pretty much are maxed out at week 8 of a cycle, so any muscle gain after that is technically impossible without bringing the levels down.

I was reading about that also is this true for say a test e or c cycle where it's a long ester and doesn't kick in till week 4? So in theory you would run the cycle 12 weeks or do you still stick with 8 weeks witch would only give 4 weeks of the test being at its peak levels?

I was reading about that also is this true for say a test e or c cycle where it's a long ester and doesn't kick in till week 4? So in theory you would run the cycle 12 weeks or do you still stick with 8 weeks witch would only give 4 weeks of the test being at its peak levels?

First of all, regardless of the ester, test kicks in immediately.

Secondly, yes myostatin reaches peak at or around week 8 either way.

Thirdly, long estered test takes as long to drop off of peak as it does to reach it, so you still get the same amount of time at peak levels.

Moral of story, stick to 8 week cycles followed by pct or cruising, unless you dont mind wasting the extra gear

I agree with 8 weeks. I make all my gains the first 6 weeks. Im doing 8 week cycles now on. I will have extra just in case im still gaining and wanna go another week or 2. I get the best gains and strength from oral cycles and you know you only wanna go 4-6 weeks max on them

Ya I believe that's where I first heard about it and you can't argue with someone like him that knows what they are doing I see many benefits of running 8 week cycle tho

I don't think people expect to make crazy gains after eight weeks, it's wanting to at least not take a step back on the gains you made.

So does this also mean introducing a new compound, say weeks 8-12 (winny) is a waste?

Top Bottom