Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My crazy neighbor who likes to show me her tits.

Myn too.. she doesnt show me her tits.. but she monitors my coming and going.. annoying as hell

biteme said:
Nope, she's too crazy. I'd never get rid of her. Although, I think she would come over and let me take pics of her boobs and post them. Nice tits on a whacko.

Bro, you have to take some pics for us, please!! I like crazy chicks, ther are fun to tag in the park. they get even nuttier then

Whiskey

Testosterone boy said:
avoid her like the plague bor

neighbors can be real trouble

Yes they can. Us older guys know these things. Nothing can take the place of experience. LOL. FOrget about the pics. She'll regret what she did and give me trouble later. I've learned the hard way.

biteme said:
Yes they can. Us older guys know these things. Nothing can take the place of experience. LOL. FOrget about the pics. She'll regret what she did and give me trouble later. I've learned the hard way.

Unfortunately, your are right. She will make your life a hell. It is not worth the sex. You are right about the pics. I've had girls freak out and have guys threaten me to give pics back. I gave them back as soon as she asked. (she just made a big dea about it) Then, a few months later she wants to have sex and for me to tape it????????????????

Its always tough because.....Damn those crazy bitches can fuck!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom