Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Called the cops on my POS neighbors last night-

Just keep the glock in your front waistband, not the back, so they know you are a legit businessman

But for serious I get it bor, having drug dealers in your neighborhood when you are trying to be an good citizen is bullshit and i would have called the cops also

or you could just not buy a home in a shitty neighborhood.

Not shit. The owner of this one lives out of state, and has no clue what goes on at his rental property.

Selling? I'd say coke, maybe meth. Definitely more than just weed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

or you could just not buy a home in a shitty neighborhood.

Depends if he was there first and the drug dealer came later. Maybe there wasnt a sign of it, i dont know i dont live in shitty neighborhoods lol

Last edited:
You should ask them if they sell Robolics.

If theirs bikers showing up its meth 100%, if I were you i'd make sure you own a rifle like an ak47 or ar15 ... and get some heavy duty locks... so when they do break in it'll wake you up so you can fill them with led

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Not shit. The owner of this one lives out of state, and has no clue what goes on at his rental property.

Selling? I'd say coke, maybe meth. Definitely more than just weed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

lol..you dont even know what they're selling?

If theirs bikers showing up its meth 100%, if I were you i'd make sure you own a rifle like an ak47 or ar15 ... and get some heavy duty locks... so when they do break in it'll wake you up so you can fill them with led

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

did you srsly just tell him to us an ak47 if someone broke into his house?

that's the stupidest fucking thing i've ever read. Yeah lemme bust out my ak47 and shoot through all my neighbors houses.

Top Bottom