Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Called the cops on my POS neighbors last night-

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
I've lived in my home for just over a year now, and finally had enough.It will be calm for a few days and then BAM! Cars in and out all day and night long. People run in for 2 mins, or the guys comes out and leans in the window for a minute. Sometimes even jumps in and they drive around the block.

I'm no dummy. I know what the fuck is going on. I sold that shit too in high school and my early 20's. For the most part I left and met people somewhere. This is fuckin amateur hour.

Not to mention there are some shady ass motherfuckers going in and out of that house. Anything from skinny ass little women to, thugged out brothers, to bikers. I don't enjoy sitting on my front porch(which I do pretty much every night) and watching this shit go down all god damn day and night.

SO last night I'm sitting out there and the motherfucker and a friend of him were just staring at me. They knew I was watching all this shit go down, and were possibly trying to intimidate me. I casually got up and went up stairs to retrieve my .40 Glock. Walked back down with it in plain sight. Chambered a round. Tucked t in the small of my back and went back outside.

We they quit looking my way, but the traffic ensued. I finally had enough and called the police. When an officer in the area called me back, there just happened to be a deal going down while I had him on the phone. He drove past and waited down the block, only to pull them over out of sight of the house after.

Of course they were uncooperative. Claimed their uncle lived there, but then didn't know his name. The cops are now watching the house and it has been a slow day at the neighbors since.

I am fucking sick of this shit.

Oh and about 10 mins later the guys gf brought some shit out to their Tahoe and dipped out for about 5 mins. Hiding much?

Anyway I've never been the type to report such things. Figure it's their business and no one was getting hurt. Well I finally had enough, and I feel damn good about it.

Ideally they will get popped and evicted, and hopefully more desirable tenants move in.

I do somewhat fear retaliation if they find out it was me, but I'll deal with that if and when it comes. My gun is pretty much always within reach and I've trained my gf on how to handle it. If this shit ain't over in a year, I'll move.

Rantish novel length post over. Carry on

neighbors dealing dope, he has a stare down with them, calls the police the same night and the dealers close up shop

A) I couldn't read that sober
2) Where the fuck you've been?
C) They should have called the cops on you for buying a Dodge

Top Bottom