Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake pregnacy!? legal help?

warchild365

what's up people, I used to be a regular years ago, my old handle was big_bad_buff, cant login using it now, probably a good thing lol. wanted to get back into the site, and what better way was to post some drama that's going on in my life for my first post back right!

So I’m going to try to make this short and sweet and try to get to my question but this is the short version of the short and sweet lol.

ive been in 6 relationships since I was 19, never got any of the women pregnant, I don’t think my boys are that active, neither of my 2 bros can have kids.

so I met this women off pof, she's cute, fun to be around, people like her because she is super outgoing, fun ect. she's 44 years old, 9 years older than me.

We talked for 4 months before we met.

We met, she was fun to be with but was pretty crazy, we had sex the first night in her car, kind of forcful on her part.

after this we met on weekends and it would be sex and hanging out in hotels

she started being super jealous for no reasons, started telling me we are going to move in together and get married after hanging out in person after 3 months. She basically gave me an alternative night,

she wanted to know if we were going to get married and move in together, I was amazed by this and kindly told her no, its not going to happened this way, she then broke a beer bottle in half on her car door and said she was going to commit suicide,, and I tried to take it from her by grabbing it and got majorly cut up in the process.

I didn't talk to her for 2 weeks, when one day I was leaving my house to go to the gym she pulls up with her daughter and wants to talk about that night.

we had dinner, I meet her daughter listened to her bs that her friend gave her a pill that night and she didn't know what it was so she went crazy, whatever, she just wants to have sex one last time, right, so me being a dumbass we did on the beach …(I PULL OUT), never did that in the past, the 20 times we did it.

3 weeks later she sends me pictures of a positive prego test saying holy shit im prego wow

me being me I started talking to her again because “what if”.....ive always wanted kids, everyone I know said she is lying and is making this crap up, so ends up she said she said she had a miscarriage after we hangout a few times and spent time with each other and got to know each other...she gave me paper work after weeks of me saying I wont see her again until she proves it, but the shit looked totally fake, printed off on a home printer, ink smeared, it does have a docs signature but looks fake after googling the doctor, everything about it looks fake. she wont take me to the hospital to have them print the docs off while Im there to see it to prove to me, so my dumb ass knows shes lying but end up liking her after hanging out with her for thr kid right…..

there is so much more lying and bs she has done, she even said her last ex was a bodybuilder and sent me a picture of them two together that was obviously faked (I went to school for graphic design) she admitted she faked the picture and never knew the guy, just did it to make me jealous……

anways, we spent a good 5 mOnths now hanging out and getting to know one another because of a lie (her saying she was prego with my child] if she didn’t say that shit it would have been done months ago.

She gave me the documents saying she was prego, and the documents saying she miscarried, which both look fake, I took them both the last time we hungout but she managed to grab one of them out of my bag after saying I can have them both to look over them.

She said they were hers and I didn’t need them, they were hers. Anyways I have one of the papers now saying she had a miscarriage, has a doctors alleged signature on it, but looks totally fake, the clinic is an hour and a half away.

Basically I have a piece of paper that she gave me that she says she got from the doctors office saying she miscarried that looks fake, with a docs signature on it, looks like she printed it off on a home computer and made it all up.

Can I take this to the clinic to have them look it over or will they just say its confidential cant help you?

Why would it matter? Run my friend! She's lying! It's a classic trap. There are some huge red flags there and you should be thanking God there's no baby keeping her in your life.

Dude run .. She's crazy.. And if ur already in to deep, finding out she's lying what u already know ain't going to do shit and ur still going to be with her .. Sounds like she's freak anyways

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

You know she's lying. You already know the truth, but it won't hurt to try. Unfortunately I don't think they can tell you.

Get rid of her immediately. Prepare yourself for stalking, verbal abuse, and either an overt smear campaign or a behind the scenes smearing you once you get rid of her. Possibly more suicide threats. The sooner she finds someone else the better for you.

Do not get in any altercations with her. If she hits you call the police yourself and wait with them on the phone, she may be the type to claim you hit her. Get video of anything that seems sketchy.

Top Bottom