Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Called the cops on my POS neighbors last night-

So you used to be a dealer and that was ok, but now they are doing the same thing and suddenly its not ok LOL

So you used to be a dealer and that was ok, but now they are doing the same thing and suddenly its not ok LOL

I was a stupid kid or early 20's. These are grown ass men with children. Not saying when I did it was right, but this is much worse. And like said, I wouldn't give a fuck if they were discreet aboot it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

The moral of the story is you're growing up and dont want this shit in your neighborhood. Sounds about right. Where you livin these days anyway? Still in WI?

I'm in St. Cloud, MN these days.

Great idea SD, maybe I'll walk over on my day off tomorrow and present the idea. We could have tea.

I'm in St. Cloud, MN these days.

Great idea SD, maybe I'll walk over on my day off tomorrow and present the idea. We could have tea.

Just keep the glock in your front waistband, not the back, so they know you are a legit businessman

But for serious I get it bor, having drug dealers in your neighborhood when you are trying to be an good citizen is bullshit and i would have called the cops also

I think he's more worried about them taking some of his business.

That's the real issue.

Turf war!!!!!

Top Bottom