Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taco, taco, taco, taco, taco, taco.. TACOS!!!

NegroPops

Banned
Here is a nice little healthy, protein packed, complex carb, healthy fat packed taco recipe for yall. Also.. this makes 3 packed tacos so its not like you are eating 1 tiny taco and calling it good.

Ingredients:

6 oz Extra Lean Ground Turkey
1/2 Cup Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cup Spinach
1/3 Cup Sliced Avocado
3 Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Tortillas
Taco Seasoning
Salsa or Hot Sauce

I am going to assume you guys know how to make tacos, so I will spare the cooking details. Once everything is ready, just evenly disperse the ingredients into each taco.

Nutrition Facts:

~590 Calories
~68g Protein
~50g Carb (10g fiber)
~12g fat

Obliviously you can adjust the ingredient amounts to fit your macro nutrient needs.

Damn I have to try this! Awesome recipe!

They are legit.. and very versatile.. You can cut things out, add things, change an ingredient all to fit your macro and calorie needs.

I like it to.. because usually when someone wants to go out of the norm of eating chicken and rice or something of that nature.. and try something good like tacos, or pizza... to get a realistic amount of macros and calories.. the serving they eat is so small. I mean.. who wants t make tacos and only eat 1? This makes three, packed tacos and which should satisfy most people.

Top Bottom