Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

salmon wild caugh vs the farmed

And that will also depend on the place the salmon has been farmed - there are some salmon farms where they get them to eat naturally, and they are perfectly clean. And you can not always have guarantees that wild caught salmon is perfectly clean, because you don't know where it swam, and what kind of shit was dumped in the water where it swam before being caught.

wild salmon is very difficult to find. when you buy salmon from the store it can still say wild salmon but actually it is farmed.

the difference between wild fish and farm raised fish is drastic

farm raised fish are given food to eat and frankly they feed them slop to make them grow fast. i would never touch that shit personally.

also farm raised fish pollutes our streams and lands from all the chemicals. it really isn't good for the environment at all

on the flip side wild fish are overfished and in the process they kill a lot of other wildlife and pollute via their boats.

the best fish is putting the least footprint possible is catching, cleaning, and cooking your own fish. catch what you will eat and throw the rest back

In the end protein will be protein but you will get a better omega 3 content in wild caught salmon. Farmed fish are fed garbage so their overall nutrition will not be as good. It all depends on what you are looking to do and how much you care about the environment. Kind of the same thing with free range eggs.

Comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges.

Wild caught salmon - It's a super food. It's wildly caught so the fish are eating what fish should be eating - minos, algae etc.

Farmed salmon - I wouldn't feed it to my worst enemy. It's raised in overly polluted fish pounds where the fish are swimming in their own filth. The salmon are fed GMO corn and soy.

If you like eating the other fishes shit in that farm go ahead and eat farmed. Wild caught is the only way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom