Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs question on using winstrol vs. masteron

Seldiu

what is the best PSL option when it comes to cutting down + hardening With the least amount of side effects if you had to choose between using injectable winstrol vs. injectable masteron?
Or would you say they’re pretty much the same thing and I should just do a coin flip LOL
I’m about to place an order with Purity Source Labs I already have testosterone in my cart I’m not sure which else to add to it maybe you can help me.

what is the best PSL option when it comes to cutting down + hardening With the least amount of side effects if you had to choose between using injectable winstrol vs. injectable masteron?
Or would you say they’re pretty much the same thing and I should just do a coin flip LOL
I’m about to place an order with Purity Source Labs I already have testosterone in my cart I’m not sure which else to add to it maybe you can help me.
I dont like injectable winstrol better use oral winstrol, stack it with masteron if you want to dry out
but you need to make sure you're cutting otherwise hard to feel the masteron

We will be recording a cutting with EP/PSL orals podcast this week.

anything you buy from Purity Source Labs is going to be on point

the only thing I don't like about Winstrol is injecting it hurts

masteron is one of the best injectables for harnessing up you could use

Top Bottom