Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Refeed Days are Killing Me

barnidge

Is there anyway to diet without using refeed days? These refeed days always lead me to spin out of control and eat like 6000+ calories. Please help.

Just plan out the refeed days like you do every other day and you will be alright.

I have seen many people saying that they eat anything and everything on their cheat/refeed days. You just have to remember you are still on a diet and that you have to eat certain things to keep your diet going.

I keep my refeeds under control by going to the grocery store and getting my refeed foods with the rest of my foods and I plan my one cheat meal in with it. I eat 1900cals on regular days and 3500 on refeeds. Most cals coming from carbs

i know how it feels bro trust me. ive learned not to look forward to them heck i skip them somtimes too. just throw some kinda fat in there. believe it or not i do reffeds at dutchess and dominos pizza, all together through the carb up i take in about 2-3k in calories of the foods ive listed and im doing great thus far

You could try it with foods that you don't enjoy all that much. Also, save your favorite thing for late in the refeed, look forward to it, eat it and then be done w/the refeed. At least that way you won't go too nuts.

Oh yeah, NEVER just sit around the house doing nothing on these days. You might get bored and eat "just because you can" and that can fuck you up too.

Top Bottom