Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Refeed Days are Killing Me

Damnit, even I was waiting ;) I got my regents testing next week, and my sweet 16 b-day etc...Gotta change the username.lol
Anyways, I thought Par was the one that discovered this Leptin level stuff, now he is gonna say we dont need refeeds? Should be fun.

15yroldinNY said:

Anyways, I thought Par was the one that discovered this Leptin level stuff, now he is gonna say we dont need refeeds? Should be fun.

I didn't discover it, Lyle McDonald did. I was second.

Last edited:
Par...

Must be a high calorie 'day' with near no carbs. High calories, high protein, low fat & near zero carbs??

Is it vanadium? I saw a couple abstracts that said that it increased leptin at least as much as carbohydrate overfeeding.

Or my second guess is to create your caloric deficit through added activity rather than diet. I saw a couple abstracts today suggesting that this did not have an effect on leptin levels beyond that which would be expected from simply having lower body fat.

I am really looking forward to this article becasue I seem to be getting a little smoother than I normally let myself get on this bulking phase and I still have about 3-4 weeks to go.

Acipimox???

Acipimox is a nicotinic analog, used to treat high-cholesterol that works by decreasing the release of fatty acids from adipose tissue and reducing blood concentrations of LDL cholesterol. In a study on type-2 diabetics, acipimox increased leptin levels, decreased body weight and maintained the diurnal variations in leptin which flatten out during dieting. The increased leptin concentrations are thought to increase glucose uptake in skeletal muscle.???

Top Bottom