Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need TO LOSE 40-50lbs, Ready for a Life Style Change. Need Diet help & tips.

Jpsocal

View attachment 75643
My names JP, 28 yrs old. In the past 6-8 months I have struggled with my fitness & health. I became unmotivated & more drawn to the party life. Pryor to last August in 2011 I was a gym Rat, in the pix i attached the bottom right pic was me when i was working out routinely. I was in the gym 5-6 days a week active & everything. Didn't really diet that well which meant more Hardwork in the gym. lately I Just haven't been able to find the motivation to get n the gym. not gonna list reasons of excuses cause its not worth it & there is no good excuse. I currently weigh 260lbs, in the pics i posted different views of what im packing right now & not proud of it. I have a 5'10 frame. When I was working out & motivated i was at around 240-235. Really just a ball of mass no real definition & not lean. Now when I look n the mirror I see a fat out of shape unhealthy guy who is throwing his life & health away. I just dont feel i have the correct DIETING tools to do it. I know my way around a gym & how to workout. But i stress & over think the DIETING part of it. Seems like there is so much more to know then I think. I'm afraid I won't be to where I was once before. Dieting for me is hard I'm not so good at it or the knowledge. So with that said I weigh 260 would love to lean down to 215-220 & have a lean muscular athletic build. I have read & read about dieting, currently I have put together a 1,300-1,500 calorie intake diet, with a micronutrient intake of 300-340g protein, 130-180g carbs, 75-125g fat. Hopefully that makes sense, It's something i got from a magazine & tweaked it to my body weight. Could be close or completely wrong. Which is why I need help. I will not waste anyone's time, I want this & need this now more then ever. Would like to post updates up of my progress & results. So anyone who has Any tips or helpful words & dieting planning, supplements etc. it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to anyone who reads.

For motivational purposes, I would get a pre workout. One myth about bodybuilding is supplements will make you big. Although that is false I have found a pre workout a necessity.
As for dieting, you don't need to get strict right away. Look to start reducing foods in your diet that may be a cause to your weight (processed foods, fast food, eating late at night) and once you start having a few days where you eat healthy, you will be motivated to keep your goals going. Getting the body we want is a marathon not a sprint, so just be patient in the process.
As for workouts, have steady 45-60 minute weight training with cardio 4-6 days a week and on off days continue to eat healthy. All you need is a jump start and you can go from there. Find something that drives you and start a path. Best of luck

Good to see you getting on the right track and wanting to make a lifestyle change for the better. I am a very big advocate and supporter of intermittent fasting, and have been doing it for quite some time now. It might be something worth looking into for a diet suggestion. Its becoming very popular and has been proven to be helpful for many. It also allows more freedom in it than most diets. Its mostly about nutrient timing more than anything.

A lot of good info can be found here

www.leangains.com

Top Bottom