Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Jeff Willet 12 meals per day???

hmm almost everyone knows that increasing meals has no benifit for the metabolism and it just so happens almost every meal contains somthing the website sells....right.

MrMakaveli said:
hmm almost everyone knows that increasing meals has no benifit for the metabolism and it just so happens almost every meal contains somthing the website sells....right.

Yeah I know...

This is why I like markusreinhardt.com

this guy takes no supplements and maybe eats 2500 calories per day...
Huge natty

Its pretty ridiculous, this guy must do nothing but eat all day. He must be carrying a bag full of shakes and food to even be able to go out and do anything. Its really funny how this idea that many frequent meals is neccessary to get the body you want, too bad he doesnt keep up to date on the research and he'd realize he's wasting his time. Foods take time to digest so putting in more protein an hour or 2 later isn't neccessary and in the long run could have negative health consequences. And I bet if he cut his meals in half and doubled the calories (so same calories in 6 meals) he would look exactly the same as he does now. Hell, being natural, I bet if he cut it down to 4 meals he'd see 0 difference.

Yea, he looks pretty natural to me....but no way your body can absorb 550 g protein a day without gear no matter how much you split it up.

Gotta love supplement propaganda. And dammit, some people are gonna try to follow his diet as an example of how to eat.

yeah o know... the site itself seems very informative except the fact that they push all their supplements. Maybe he does take all of those but He sure as hell doesnt pay for them.

Even if he did its really not worth it.

Top Bottom