Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

myth about Omega 3 white eggs eggs?

SOci209

Do they really contain omega or it's just a an advertisement trick? eggs are not recommended it for people with high cholesterol but omega 3 is. So what are we looking at here? can somebody with high cholesterol have them or not.

The chickens who produce omega 3 eggs are fed flaxseed which give the eggs a high omega 3 content. It isn't a marketing scam. Omega 3 eggs do contain a significant amount of EPA and DHA per serving.

Don't be scared of cholesterol. Dietary cholesterol has very little to do with increasing cholesterol levels in the body. Poor cholesterol levels are due to process carbohydrates, sugar and trans fatty acids. NOT cholesterol. Whole eggs are perfectly healthy to eat!

you should always look for the humane friendly sticker on your eggs

this means the chickens were out of cages, free to walk around and pec and eat bugs just like nature intended

omega eggs are not a scam, but it could only mean they are fed a special diet but still are abused and put in cages. also cage free eggs don't mean shit. it only means they are out of cages for X amount of time.. they could still be fed garbage

There is a lot of misconception about cholesterol - this is not a thing that you should absolutely avoid, since there are different kinds of cholesterol, and you still need to get a certain amount of the right cholesterol. This also has to do with eggs, which are not harmful - they do indeed contain cholesterol, but it is absolutely ok to eat them.

I prefer to take a fish and krill oil supplement to get enough omega 3's in. I do eat a ton of eggs and egg whites but I just get those at Costco so I can get them in bulk at a good price.

Top Bottom