Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey protein versus egg protein

Vieos38

I’m kind of surprised not many people on here talk about egg protein but this is something that I’ve really been fascinated by
you can consume that in your shake every day and that would be like getting four or five eggs in your diet. Plus you’re avoiding cholesterol from the yolk of the egg. Wouldn’t it make sense to just drink that instead

I’m kind of surprised not many people on here talk about egg protein but this is something that I’ve really been fascinated by
you can consume that in your shake every day and that would be like getting four or five eggs in your diet. Plus you’re avoiding cholesterol from the yolk of the egg. Wouldn’t it make sense to just drink that instead
i think egg protein way better

No. Your digestion prefers food

both egg protein and whey protein give me stomach problems so no one both

try egg protein and run it for a week and see if you feel a difference

Top Bottom