Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my diet/weight training plan ??

badman22

hey guys im 22 ,5.10,81kg,11.2%bf..i have been doing resistance training for around 3 years now and i fell as if i have hit a platue i just wanted to run my diet and training past u guys and see what u think. first of all my goal is to get to 85kg and b under 9% bf i dont want to b bulky it doesnt suit me at all. my diet is that of a high protein,vitamins and minerals and low carbs diet. something like this BREAKFEAST - 1kg of frozen veg , red meat , ON protein shake /// Training session 45-1.15 /// PRE WORKOUT - nectrine(or any peace of fruit ) ON protein shake///LUNCH 1kg of frozen veg , 6-12 chicken thighs///DINNER 1kg of frozen veg either FISH/red meat or chicken///BEFORE BED one ON cassein protein shake .....any input would be great my PT told me i shoudnt eat any carbs coz of my genetic predispostion to them is bad or something when he did my BF im at a complete stand still thanks guys

Way too many protein shakes. Have one per day, max. Other than that stick to real food.

Your PT probably doesnt know what hes talking about regarding carbs. Keep carbs slightly higher on workout days and stick with only veggies on non workout days.

Top Bottom